Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

sambibabe

LOL Panda! Guess I could go and check out Alannah Hill outlet, but my size always sell out first, so I doubt it is there. I have so many coats and they all just sit in my wardrobe too! Same with some of my makeups, but oh well lol

xLongLashesx

Oh Panda, your nanna's garden sounds like heaven! Violets and frangipanis.. bet she had some roses in there for good measure.. aahh.. gorgeous!

sambibabe

Oh yeah I forgot about it too.. Panda, I love the smell of Frangipani
love.gif

pinnygig

To the violet lovers out there. Last week I bought a new deodorant from Nivea called Double effect Violet Senses. It comes in a pretty violet coloured can and the fragrance is lovely and quite long lasting for a deodorant.

spectrolite

^I'm using a shampoo from Lush at the moment called Daddy-O which smells of violets. I'm using it as a shower gel though. Check it out violet lovers
greengrin.gif

We used to grow violets back home in the States too! They grew under our oak trees parallel to our rose bushes and on the other side of them one of my other favorites grew - Honeysuckle!!!
greengrin.gif
Our whole fence was covered in the stuff and it smelled amazing.

rockin26

I'm just lemming F & F for f*cks sake!!!
greengrin.gif

Oh and...
Various Stila e/s
UD Alice in Wonderland Palette
Lacome Hypnose Drama mascara
MUFE Aqua liners
Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lauper Viva Glam lippies
New sunnies so I don't keep getting blinded on the way into work

That is all
smiles.gif

Lyssah

I am so hanging out for Viva Glam Gaga and a brown eyeliner!

I also would love a cute pair of converses (do you guys think these shoes can be worn without looking Emo, even if I wear lots of black?)

rockin26

^^ Which Converse? The one stars? I think those just look funky and to look emo you'd have to do the 'flock of seaguls' hair and pale and dark makeup.

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
^^ Which Converse? The one stars? I think those just look funky and to look emo you'd have to do the 'flock of seaguls' hair and pale and dark makeup.

Yeah, I think so - I've seen them in such funky colors, and some girls pull them off so well in a non emo funky way.. I want that look!

LOL at "flock of seaguls hair and pale and dark makeup".

I think I'm safe. (except for the pale skin - but I can't help that!).

sambibabe

I forgot what I have been really lemming:

Vancouver IMATS!! Got free trip, free accommodation, but I need a HUGE spending money
greengrin.gif

Brie

Ah Myer Beauty Book... damnit I need the Marc Jacobs Lola Ring

Oh and does anyone know anything about the David Jones Beauty Brand????

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
Whaat? My Priceline has the full range! What colours do you want and I'll pick them up for you. I'm thinking about getting Nearly There but they have a weird smell.

I'm heading to the city now, text me if you still have my number
winkiss.gif

Awww I wish I had seen this earlier Sal! I am trying to find
My Mahogany #255
Pink Please #025
Peachy Scene #525

If anyone sees these at their local shops/chemist could you please please pwetty please let me know... Especially "Pink Please"
smiles.gif
I would love you forever!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Oh Carina, are you trying to sign up with an agency? Cool.. Hope you get it!!!

Thanks Nat! Yeah I am with Eloquent at the moment and they were the ones that found me the job with the Law Society. I think I find out Monday... I'm nervous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniechan
Good luck with the job Carina! (Hope you don't mind me calling you by your name)

Thank you! And of course you can call me by my name
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410

Good luck with the job Carina!!

Thank you!!!
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:

Vancouver IMATS!! Got free trip, free accommodation, but I need a HUGE spending money
greengrin.gif

Ahhhhhhh dying of jealousy! You are so lucky! How did you score that????

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I want Graphite palette so, so baaaaad. You probably have an idea of how I feel lol. Wouldn't it be awful if one of these days we starting bidding on the same one on Ebay lol? I'd feel terrible..... until the palette arrived in my mailbox muhahahaha!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was thinking the exact same thing... lol How terrible! Best of mates until there is only one limited edition item left... You and I would be those crazy ladies that elbow and push each other over at the Myer Boxing Day Sales! lol lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Good luck! I hope your 2nd interview goes well. I think it's a good sign if they call you in again.

Thanks Bibi! I want moneyyyyy.. for makeup :p lol

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Ahhhhhhh dying of jealousy! You are so lucky! How did you score that????

The plane tix? We have 200000 frequent flyer points saved up, just in case. Accommodation is free, because we have relatives living there... It is just the shopping bit that would kill me!!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ Holy crap! 200 000! Do it! :p You will find some money somehow.. hahahaha

Maybe I should go and stack shelves.. I don't sleep till 5am anyway
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

Quote:

greengrin.gif

OMG so jealous!! I really want to go to Canadia to buy some goodies from that brand Beaute.

Paramnesia

Omg I want so much right now but can't remember what.

I'm loving pretty much everything from the spring colour forecast collection.
UD Alice in Wonderland Palette
Smashbox PF primer
Mufe eyeshadows (I really wanna try these)
UD 24/7 glide on liners
I need to get a new concealer and foundation

I know there is more.

sunniechan

Quote:

greengrin.gif

OMG that's awesome! You'll have a blast I'm sure! I hope you save lots of money for all the goodies!!

Sidenote, I can't wait for IMATS this year!!

Latest posts