Lancome Love

5tyles

I really want to try their cushion foundation! I'm so glad they have a pretty wide shade range for it. And I like that you can just buy the refills after you finish the first one up!

MissTania

Great swatches, thank you!
bouquet.gif

awickedshape

At one point I was going to get a Blush Subtil palette but I can't remember why I didn't get it. Maybe I'll look into it again.

Monsy

Yes I just saw photo from lancome update book but I can't post it here.

It looks gorgeous!

DLuxJessica

Hey Miss @Monsy -- I saw that you mentioned the original Hypnose as your HG mascara. I've been using Hypnose Drama for a little while and I'm pretty happy with it, but I never tried the original, and I'm just curious what it is about it that you liked better than Drama.
smiles.gif

MissTania

From the L'Absolu Rouge Mythical Roses Collection, 342 Rose Damascena, excuse the imperfect lipliner! I wore it today and I love it, it is BU worthy for me.

It is a lovely striking deep pinky purple shade.

Very moisturising. I have one gripe with Lancome lippies, which is almost all from this range that I have ever had are not placed properly in the inner casing and scrape against the interior of the bullet, which annoys me as it is about the same price point as Chanel here (this lippie was $50 AUD). Even cheaper brands don't do this.

Monsy

From the L'Absolu Rouge Mythical Roses Collection, 342 Rose Damascena, excuse the imperfect lipliner! I wore it today and I love it, it is BU worthy for me.

It is a lovely striking deep pinky purple shade.

Very moisturising. I have one gripe with Lancome lippies, which is almost all from this range that I have ever had are not placed properly in the inner casing and scrape against the interior of the bullet, which annoys me as it is about the same price point as Chanel here (this lippie was $50 AUD). Even cheaper brands don't do this.

that looks beautiful on you

about the packaging i have never experienced this and I have about 25 lancome lipsticks. maybe it's packaging for a different market that has a flaw?

Latest posts