MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

Chester

Nothing *really* grabs my attention. Maybe If It Sparkles pigment. Technically I could try to pick it up when I'm in Florida in July but I bet by the time I have time off from camp it's sold out. No use to get my hopes up.

DonnaN

Just Later and Partylicious piggies for me......trying to be good!!
cutey.gif

*JJ*

about later pigment - are the transforming purple pearlized pigments really purple or actually pink like in young punk?

GlamQueen21

My European, Australian and Singaporean girls!!! I feel so bad for you that your not getting this collection!!!! So unfair!!!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
My European, Australian and Singaporean girls!!! I feel so bad for you that your not getting this collection!!!! So unfair!!!

Thanks honey! I know it sucks a LOT. I will just have to ask a kind soul to do a CP for me in the CP thread.
ssad.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

i think we're used to the poop end of the stick by now!
tong.gif

LisaOrestea

NOT COMING TO THE UK!!!!
Typical, the only interesting pigments mac have released in ages, and they aren't being sold over here
ssad.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
OMGGGGGG Partylicious!
thud.gif
I just want to take a bath in it!
th_drool.gif
Thank you Erin!
smiles.gif

It IS really pretty...funny thing is that I'm wearing a color really close to it and I just held up my hand to the swatch
th_LMAO.gif

The color is an Ulta brand called Alter Ego...costs a whopping $4 hahahaah

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
If anyone needs anything, I'm happy to help.
smiles.gif

thanks purrtykitty, i will definitely be contacting you nearer the time! i go on holiday late june, so i would send you the money before i left, so u have it for when it comes out
smiles.gif

PS. you are the best
smiles.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
smiles.gif

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are an angel and a saviour! I will also let you know my list nearer the time (I only want 2 pigments and a DG creme) and and pay you up front too!
winkiss.gif

LisaOrestea

Quote:
smiles.gif

I only just saw this

If you wouldn't mind picking up the turquoise pigment and the yellow gloss for me I would be eternally greatful.

I can send over the money + postage in advance
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
thanks purrtykitty, i will definitely be contacting you nearer the time! i go on holiday late june, so i would send you the money before i left, so u have it for when it comes out
smiles.gif

PS. you are the best
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are an angel and a saviour! I will also let you know my list nearer the time (I only want 2 pigments and a DG creme) and and pay you up front too!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
I only just saw this

If you wouldn't mind picking up the turquoise pigment and the yellow gloss for me I would be eternally greatful.

I can send over the money + postage in advance
smiles.gif

Not a problem, guys! I don't know what I'd do if MAC kept releasing stuff that was LE everywhere but here!

Just PM me your lists when the date approaches and we'll get everything figured out so we don't get in trouble with the mods.
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Not a problem, guys! I don't know what I'd do if MAC kept releasing stuff that was LE everywhere but here!

Just PM me your lists when the date approaches and we'll get everything figured out so we don't get in trouble with the mods.
winks.gif

yet another lovely lady willing to help us! seriously you are too kind!
smiles.gif
how funny is this going to be when you go marching into mac with a huge list?!
tong.gif

Latest posts