MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

omgitzstephanie

I'd buy all of the pigments if it weren't for the new packaging .. I will pass
smiles.gif

kpenn

Wow, this collection sounds awesome! There are definitely quite a few items that I will have my eye on, particularly the yellow DGC, the turquoise piggie and the turquoise polish. I love alice + olivia!

MACPixie

As much as I hate the new pigment packaging, I just can't pass on these!! Sound too gorgeous!

Shadowy Lady

wow am I the only one show loved dazzlegladd creams? i got 4 from last years release...though these ones don't interest me. The colours sound like the ones I already have.

ALL PIGMENTS WILL BE MINE!

seymone25

Just piggies for me...

Pigments
Later- black with transforming purple pearlized pigments
If it Sparkles- white with transforming pink pearlized pigments
Partylicious- turquoise with silver pearlized pigments

coachkitten

I am not even a pigment fan but I seriously have to have all of those pigments. They sound gorgeous! I also can't wait for the turquoise nail polish!

All of this new collection information makes me so happy!
smiles.gif

panther27

I want everything from this collection except the black polish!This sounds amazing,and July 8th is my bday,what an awesome collection to be released on my bday with In The Groove!

lilibat

I will get all the piggies, but the black/purple no doubt I will need many backups of! It just sounds so perfect for me.

kaylabella

I'm definitely going to have to get the pigments, especially Later and Partylicious! They sound amazing!

Care

as much as i hate the new pigment packaging, I may have to cave in and buy these!

abbyquack

^^ At first I hated the new pigment packaging too, but now I think it's kinda chic, a nice update to the previous packaging. And the amount, though smaller, is PLENTY at least for me, so I don't feel bad about having all this product just sitting around that I'll never use. I actually look forward to collecting a bunch of new ones, so I will have a bunch in the old packaging and then a bunch in the new packaging.
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I hope that Partylicious pigment is like parrot eye shadow.
th_drool.gif

I am soooooo excited for the pigments!
smiles.gif

that would be awesome indeed!
smiles.gif

only1angel

The pigments sound awesome!!!!! I think I'm going to get them all lol. And MORE dazzleglass cremes
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
My Favourite Pink is my everyday lip gloss and I'm running out. I wish I could find a backup
ssad.gif
I hope MAC repromotes this ASAP!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I hope that Partylicious pigment is like parrot eye shadow.
th_drool.gif

thud.gif
bigheart.gif
So do I!!

carrieanne

I was told this collection was probably only going to be available in the US, Canada, Japan and Korea, does anyone know if it's true??
cry.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieanne
I was told this collection was probably only going to be available in the US, Canada, Japan and Korea, does anyone know if it's true??
cry.gif

That would be a pity!! I hope Erin can confirm where it will be released after her update.

AudreyNicole

When I think if Partylicious, I picture Aquadisiac eyeshadow. That's what I am hoping for anyway... and a matching polish too please
smiles.gif

Latest posts