MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibat
Black with blue & purple sparkle?!?!?!!!! I'll take 3762732 & wear it over a black base. Must have a lot of partylicious too, since I think it's going to match my roots really well. Might get 1 of Sparkles, just to have it in the collex. That's it, but with backups, that's enough.

I didn't even think of putting it over a black base...duh! lol
I should've applied it over Black CCB just to get an idea...oh well. Someone else can
smiles.gif

I have Later. and Partylicious here with me, but they belong to another member who I CP'ed for, so I don't wanna open hers just to swatch. I didn't bother getting any of the pigments for myself....I figured someone wouldn't mind selling me a sample of all 3
smiles.gif

lilibat

Today I am wearing an approximate combination based on swatches and descriptions. Over slick black GPS parrot on the lid, carbon in the crease with a light dusting of young punk and blue flame then pink opal to highlight. looks good with faultlessly, but I ended up wearing night violet, and of course the purple side of azalea blossom. Sorry no pictures, my hair needs to be redyed badly.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Totally jealous that the Toronto work ethic meant that @Junkie's store was open. I checked everywhere- downtown, The Bay, PRO store... no one in Montreal was open today.
cry.gif

At least I got a wicked nice walk out of it, before I have to help my best friend move...
sick.gif

Anyway, looks like I'm pretty much going to go with my original selections- I.Want.Candy, Later (maybe with back-ups) and Military.

Lambie_mac

I picked up all my A&O goods today!!! Yay! I love it all! I will post some swatch pics tomorrow! I just want to say, the colors are all gorgeous!

Oh and when I got there my MA tells me that it has been out at my store since yesterday! Whaaaaaaat???

LMD84

i'm so excited for the pigments!
smiles.gif
can't wait to get them! that is the one downside to getting a cp - even when they've been bought you have to wait for the post! lol!

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm so excited for the pigments!
smiles.gif
can't wait to get them! that is the one downside to getting a cp - even when they've been bought you have to wait for the post! lol!

Considering you buy most of you MAC off the website, it's not that different.
th_wink3.gif

bis

After seeing all the swatches I am not so sure that I want anything anymore
th_dunno.gif

And there will be a turquoise Metal Rock e/s...

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
After seeing all the swatches I am not so sure that I want anything anymore
th_dunno.gif

And there will be a turquoise Metal Rock e/s...

Keep in mind that the products HerGreyness has aren't definite, so we don't know for sure if a particular color will be released.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Considering you buy most of you MAC off the website, it's not that different.
th_wink3.gif

well waiting for international post takes longer!
tong.gif

miss-lilly

Quote:
well waiting for international post takes longer!
tong.gif

Oh, I know what you mean. I'm not a very patient person myself, especially when waiting for things in the post
nope.gif

Swatches of the So Rich So Pretty n/p:

Blogdorf Goodman: First Date

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Keep in mind that the products HerGreyness has aren't definite, so we don't know for sure if a particular color will be released.
smiles.gif

Good point, but to be honest I am not really a pigment user
th_dunno.gif

NotteRequiem

I love pigments, but I still hate the new packaging.... so I'm not sure if I'll start collecting the new pigments yet. It depends if I like them or not. I'll have to see them in person.

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambie_mac
I picked up all my A&O goods today!!! Yay! I love it all! I will post some swatch pics tomorrow! I just want to say, the colors are all gorgeous!

Oh and when I got there my MA tells me that it has been out at my store since yesterday! Whaaaaaaat???

So these are out???? ALso dont forget your list to give to me
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Good point, but to be honest I am not really a pigment user
th_dunno.gif

you're missing out!
tong.gif

bis

Quote:
you're missing out!
tong.gif

Might well be the case, but I am not a morning person and eyeshadows seem to be more "morning proof"
winks.gif

But pressed pigments sound like a good plan
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Might well be the case, but I am not a morning person and eyeshadows seem to be more "morning proof"
winks.gif

But pressed pigments sound like a good plan
greengrin.gif

yes that is true! they are hard work when you are half asleep!
tong.gif
hee hee hee!

Latest posts