MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Cremesheen glasses are sheer and not sticky, dazzleglasses are sticky and Dazzleglass Cremes are gritty and not sticky.

Thank you
smiles.gif
I will pass on the DGC then.

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Yes, this must be a designer collaboration, otherwise they wouldn't have called it anything as similar to the well known brand.

I would say this is similar to DSquared where it was a designer collaboration and tiny but we loved it.

I don't know if this has special packaging or not....

Miss QQ

Maybe a pigment or Morning After for me or I can pass the collection. I don't like DGC too as they were very gritty when I tried on them. I can stand a bit of grittiness in my lippies but these were too much for me! Maybe these will be less gritty? But I don't need them anyway.

DollyGirl92

I quite like Dazzleglass Creams I think that Sparklicious and If it's Pink sound nice, but those pigments sound hot! Especially the black one, that looks sounds really good.

tthelwell

No Dazzleglasses for me at all but I want all piggies!
greengrin.gif

Pigments
Later- black with transforming purple pearlized pigments
If it Sparkles- white with transforming pink pearlized pigments
Partylicious- turquoise with silver pearlized pigments

LMD84

seriously guys, you have no idea how excited i am about these pigments! they sound amazing! i keep reading the descriptions. i hope in real life they are as amazing as they sound!!

misha5150

The pigments and nailpolish sound hot! I am going to be pretty and sparkly but broke this summer!! Damn you MAC!! LOL!!

These sound good. I can't wait for swatches!!

Pigments
Later- black with transforming purple pearlized pigments
If it Sparkles- white with transforming pink pearlized pigments
Partylicious- turquoise with silver pearlized pigments

Nail Lacquer
Morning After- creamy turquoise
So Rich So Pretty- bright purple with pearlized pigments
Military- black matte with silver suede pearl

sleepyhead

pigments sound great, but i wonder who these compare to deep purple, fairylite/pink opal, and mutiny
i really hope the turquoise one is brighter and darker than mutiny

purrtykitty

As much as the Dazzlecreams are calling me, I'm going to just go for the pigments, and maybe So Rich, So Pretty n/p. The only d/c I might consider is Sparklicious. Maybe I can position myself near a freestanding location when this releases and B2M for it...

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
pigments sound great, but i wonder who these compare to deep purple, fairylite/pink opal, and mutiny
i really hope the turquoise one is brighter and darker than mutiny

i would have thought it would be darker - better be anyways.

*JJ*

i hope we'll get this collection here, we didn't get the last dazzleglass cremes.
i might skip this though, i hardly ever reach for my pigments and i already have 3 dgcs.

abbyquack

I want all the pigments too, they sound divine! But I am wondering if If it Sparkles will be similar to Pink Opal or if it will be different enough to justify both? Either way, I am glad for new pigments! Besides the two from all ages/races/sexes, there haven't really been any new piggies lately.

genduk26

i want Later & Partylicious p/g .... maybe.
i hope If it Sparkles p/g is NOT close to Pink Opal p/g. MAc creates too much of the same colors on different names.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
What is the different between the Dazzleglass, Dazzleglass Creme and Cremesheen glosses? Are the DGC as sticky as regular Dazzleglass, or do they have more of the finish of Cremesheen glass?

i hate dazzleglass cremes! they're kinda gritty.
ssad.gif

the dgc have the same lack-of-tackiness that the cremesheenglasses have, the glitter of the dazzleglasses, and the opacity of lipglass.

elle25

I'll definitely be getting all pigments. I love them!! I only have one dazzleglass creme right now and I don't like the colour so I don't wear it. I'll definitely give these ones a try, especially If It's Pink.

DonnaN

I updated my
mac_wishlist.gif
to include my wants:

Later
If It Sparkles
Partylicious

I am passing on all of the others.....Feline will be approaching soon.....

Latest posts