NARS and Shiseido WAREHOUSE SALE IN MARKHAM, ON

Makeup Emporium

Are the lineups to get in, super long like the MAC Warehouse sales? Would love to check this out while I'm in T.O.
The line-ups are the longest on the Saturday and the Sunday when the sale is open to the public. The Friday you can only get in with a ticket (1 ticket is good for 2 people) and that is the least busy day. Sometimes you can find people giving them away but you can also find people selling them on Craigslist and Kijiji.

Mi55V33

The line-ups are the longest on the Saturday and the Sunday when the sale is open to the public. The Friday you can only get in with a ticket (1 ticket is good for 2 people) and that is the least busy day. Sometimes you can find people giving them away but you can also find people selling them on Craigslist and Kijiji.
Thanks Michelle!! Eek, I have a wedding to go to on Saturday so may not be able to unless I'm lucky enough to score a Friday ticket... *goes to search on Kijiji*
type.gif

DMcG9

You actually need a ticket to get into the Estee Lauder (MAC) sale for all three days. I've been on the Friday before and the lines are long then too. I think people will book the morning or afternoon off work to attend.

Makeup Emporium

You actually need a ticket to get into the Estee Lauder (MAC) sale for all three days. I've been on the Friday before and the lines are long then too. I think people will book the morning or afternoon off work to attend.
This thread is for the Nars/Shiseido sale. The Estee Lauder sale is in a separate thread. For the Nars/Shiseido sale you only need a ticket for the Friday as it is an invite only day. The Saturday and Sunday the sale is open to the public with no ticket needed.

DMcG9

This thread is for the Nars/Shiseido sale. The Estee Lauder sale is in a separate thread. For the Nars/Shiseido sale you only need a ticket for the Friday as it is an invite only day. The Saturday and Sunday the sale is open to the public with no ticket needed.
Yeah, I see that now. I was really exhausted last night and clearly not reading properly. Apologies.

Makeup Emporium

Yeah, I see that now. I was really exhausted last night and clearly not reading properly. Apologies.
Nothing to apologize for! :) I just didn't want people trying to find tickets for the Saturday and Sunday of the Shiseido/Nars sale and missing out when they couldn't find any.

DMcG9

Nothing to apologize for! :) I just didn't want people trying to find tickets for the Saturday and Sunday of the Shiseido/Nars sale and missing out when they couldn't find any.
Yeah, definitely not. Go get those sale goodies hassle-free (relatively)!!!!

Makeup Emporium

Do you know how to get tickets to this event? I am trying to find any information for these sales and nothing official is posted online. Thanks!
You don't need tickets for Saturday and Sunday; you only need a ticket for Friday. If you go on the weekend it is open to the public.

Latest posts