Eyeliner along lower lash line?

BBJay

I always line my waterline with an eyeliner pencil. At the moment, my love is Stila Eye Kajal in Onyx. I'm much more likely to skip lining my upper lash line and just tightline than I am to only line my upper lash line. But maybe it's because I don't have dark circles under my eyes.

User38

I usually line the lower lid with a lighter color of the liner used on the upper lid -- or a derivative color. i.e. if I line the upper lid with a dark brown, I use a lighter brown or a coppery brown in either a smudged gel or Es.

marajode

I always (well almost always, depending on colors) line the whole bottom lashline with woodwinked. the waterline usually with dk brown or whatever (2/3 of the line, not the whole)

Simply Elegant

It just depends on the look I want but I never do the waterline. Too sensitive. My eyes are pretty big so I don't mind if lower liner makes them look a bit smaller.

thiscarmen

I rarely line my lower lashline because I think it makes my eyes look smaller and ...beadier haha.

I only line my waterline with some black when I'm wearing false lashes or crazy bright colours on my lid, just to balance things out haha.

DarkGlamourXO

I never line my waterline, for daily looks I line my top lashline with dark navy blue or dark brown shadow and my 266, sometimes I line lightly on the bottom half way also. And then it just depends what I'm in the mood for every other time lol.

naturallyfab

I'll line my waterline with eyeliner, and if I'm wearing bold shadows, I'll take some of the shadow on my lower lash line on the outer half.

Latest posts