What makes you feel sexy?

MissAlexisDDD

Sorry if there's already a thread on this! I've just fallen into sort of a rut lately and need a way out. Soo my question is what makes you feel sexy?

What helps me is I listen to music while doing my makeup! It's hard not to feel hott when you're listening to Closer by NIN.
tong.gif

my_adored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexisDDD

What helps me is I listen to music while doing my makeup! It's hard not to feel hott when you're listening to Closer by NIN.
tong.gif

That has to be one of the sexiest and best songs ever written! I remember listening to it on my way to class today!! **goes to iTunes to play it again** I also listen to music as I put on my makeup. It makes me feel glamorous!!

I feel the most sexy when I first step out of my apartment and out for the day. As I get to where I am going I know that I look fabulous because I put in the extra time that so many other college students don't bother with (as they come to class in their pajamas practically). So I feel really beautiful just based on the mere fact that I put an effort into how I look and I try to present myself nicely. I feel like that is a lost art these days.

I used to belly dance as well (have to get back into it...I loved it). That always made me feel incredibly sexy.

Great topic by the way! I can't wait to see some of the other responses.

LMD84

when i have just got out of the shower and i have used a body lotion. the smell of lotion and how smooth my skin feels makes me feel sexy! also generally when i wear a top that is low cut and i then wear a necklace to rbing even more attention to my chest area makes me feel sexy!

Susanne

Feeling fresh after taken a shower and washed my hair, wearing a great makeup and a dark manicure and wearing a great new shirt or dress that shows the best of my body combined with shoes and purse when going out.

A fave perfume is important as well. And smile!
smiles.gif

vc1079

Having my boyfriend telling me i'm beautiful even when i have no makeup on! ( I never go out in public without make-up!)

marusia

After shaving my legs and putting on my silk kimono. Flatironed hair. Waxed eyebrows. Pedicures.
heart.gif

kimmy

i always feel good after i get my brows waxed once the redness has gone away. also, a good mascara and a nice lipgloss (mac phosphorelle makes me feel fantastic) or a good blowout. OH! and a full face with bright red, matte lips. ruuuuby woooo!

MissAlexisDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
After shaving my legs and putting on my silk kimono. Flatironed hair. Waxed eyebrows. Pedicures.
heart.gif

Agreed!! I love putting on a dress or shorts after shaving my legs, feels great!

Shadowy Lady

for me: getting a professional blowout at the salon, red or hot pink lipstick, heels (the taller the better), any compliment from my hubby
smiles.gif

snkatha

A great perfume that makes me feel sensual, red lipstick when am in the mood to feel like wonder woman, feeling soft and silky after i get waxed. I loove the feeling of smooth skin with no hair!
High heels and a sexy dress with my fiancee on my arm

Machinegun_Cali

A hardcore workout then taking a nice shower and putting on something skimpy.

Practicing new moves on my lil minx pole.

Getting compliments

Latest posts