MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

clslvr6spd

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

I got a bday in Sept. so I will be covered!
winks.gif

Teggy

Ooh, imagine a lovely lavender line of Madame Mimm from Sword in the Stone. *gets dreamy eyed*

ETA: Also, feel free to call me crazy, but I would love me some poisoned apple lipstick too...but only if it's ACID GREEN!!! Really. I want green lipstick!

sailordom

I'm another one with a birthday in September! Mine's at the beginning of the month, though, but it still counts!
yahoo.gif

I got a Spring Forecast haul for Valentine's Day, so this (and Fabulous Felines) can be my birthday presents.

(Wow, my boyfriend is going to hate August/September!)

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReveNoir
Everyone keeps mentioning that it's great timing since their birthday is in September...

My "half birthday" is in September...I think that'll be my excuse
winks.gif

My half birthday is in September, too! Yay, March babies unite!!

vintageroses

^^ My birthday is in September too! 29th!
smiles.gif
so I'll have an excuse. Actually even if my bday was not in Sept i'll still make an excuse
tong.gif

Mabelle

I'm SO excited about maleficent. I LOVE her. If she doesn't have a couple eye colours, im going to be so dissapointed. I really like the evil queen from snow white too. I can see nice burgundys, purples, golds... And obviously a gorgeous deep red lippie.
As for the other two... not feelin it. I was never into Cruella. I cant like anyone in any way that wants to skin puppies. I always hated that movie. And as for the Male Villian, i duno, ive never seen the film, but he doesn't look evil to me. He looks goofy. I would have LOVED ursula and Jafar!

If they do a pricness collection i would like to see Aurora, Ariel, Snow white, Cinderlla, And Jasmine. Mulan might be neat too.
I like Tink, but she's everywhere....

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
smiles.gif
so I'll have an excuse. Actually even if my bday was not in Sept i'll still make an excuse
tong.gif

Mines the 24th!
specktra_rocks.gif

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
smiles.gif
tong.gif

I just had to reply... me too! same day, hello birthday twin

p.s. I honestly can't wait to see product details/pictures... as a Disney kid and a Sept baby

Miss Dynamite

I think The Little Mermaid would make a perfect summer/beachy collection, and Disney Fairies for spring would be great too.

blinkymei

I posted this from a long time ago, but I definitely think this MES will be in the collection because I read several blogs saying that it was going to be coming out this fall... and of course the lipglass is from the Cat collection... I just love staring at this picture, so here it goes again lol
"My Black Magic" mes with vibrant grape and "Docile" l/g in Carolina Herrera
21.jpg

coachkitten

Woo-hoo for September Birthday & Half-Birthdays!
smiles.gif

I am going to rent the Princess & The Frog this weekend to see what the newest villian is all about.

Sooooo excited for this collection!!
smiles.gif

sinergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
that "parrot" was her crow.

oh. teehee...maybe i should of watched it a bit closer...you know i really thought parrot...was thinking Iago from Aladdin...
th_dunno.gif
hahaha and wondering what the heck he would be in this collection for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicleopatra
I want a "Poisoned Apple" Lipstick!
Gutted that Ursula isn't making an appearance. I'd oust Cruella for her in a second.

now that sounds devine...Poisoned Apple...i can dig it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
As much as I was routing for Jafar or Ursula, I like others have said am more looking forward to what the actual products will look like!!!

Who knows Dr Facilier may end up being the line with the definate 'must haves' after all he is 'the [eye] shadow man' and Mac must have some TECHNICOLOUR shadows hidden up their sleeves, not mentioning it in the product list just adds to the hype and suspense!

oooo i can just imagine some duo chrome colors for him..something real flashy...yes..i am liking him even more....but i have to practice saying his name...
lol.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
To echo everyone else, I am SUPER excited about this collection. I've always liked Maleficent & Cruella. My favorite villainess by far has always been the drag queen-inspired Ursula so I must say I'm disappointed she wasn't included in place of The Evil Queen. I would've liked Yzma to be featured as well. Her lashes are fab!

yzma.jpg

I'm really happy that MAC chose Dr. Facilier (sp?). It shows that they're willing to think outside the box.

I don't even want to hear/read any more complaints about the villain being included. I, myself, can see so much inspiration in this photo.

dbecker87

I'm most excited about the Cruella DeVille make-up. She scared me when I was little. lol

aeroerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
I posted this from a long time ago, but I definitely think this MES will be in the collection because I read several blogs saying that it was going to be coming out this fall... and of course the lipglass is from the Cat collection... I just love staring at this picture, so here it goes again lol
"My Black Magic" mes with vibrant grape and "Docile" l/g in Carolina Herrera
21.jpg

HOLY ____! I need that MES. It'd be my first MES (I stupidly skipped all of Style Black...
ssad.gif
), but no matter. That will be mine!

mac_aiken

Can't wait to see the info on this one. I don't think the WWD clip is inclusive of everything so who knows what goodies we will actually see. Sneaky of MAC to keep this under wraps for so long.

And I take it I am not the only one who has significantly reduced their wishlist for summer collections in anticipation of VV?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Some pictures to aid our brainstorming!

ifyb0p.jpg

28gv0hy.jpg

Ok thanks so much for posting those pics, because I have to say, that while classic, the villain from Snow White is pretty much the most generic thing I have ever seen... Just saying.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
This is a nice list but I'd also like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White on it. I think Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty are all gorgeous and classic and yet very different from each other.

MAC + Disney =
th_e2cloud9.gif
and
mac_atemywallet.gif

Really, you thought Snow White was beautiful? I always thought that her hair (and clothing) was weird and that her features were barely discernible (she doesn't have a nose, just a squiggle).

snowwhite2.jpg

I agree with the others you mentioned though, and pretty much all of the Disney princesses minus Snow White. Does no one love Megara from Hercules? I feel like that movie gets no love. Maybe because her accent was OTT...

blazeno.8

I am kind of excited, but I am also willing to shop my stash before jumping on anything.

Latest posts