MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

MAC'sMyBF

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

So PUMPED, I hope the packaging is dark, mysterious yet artsy in a Disney sort of way, I can't believe this myth is becoming reality, how long have we been hearing rumors about this!?

SweetestTreat

I have a feeling this will be my favorite birthday present since my bday is at the end of September. I'll be taking at least one of each lol. I'm so excited to see what comes out though!!

peachsuns

OMG, so happy that this collection is finally happening! Wow!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm ready for the color story and the swatches.
th_wink3.gif

sungelly87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14

Or...what about something with "Hellfire", as in Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame?

that would be cool but i think the 4 parts have already been identified as Cruella, the Queen from Snow White, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficient...no Hunchback

MAC'sMyBF

How about a Jade colored product- maybe eyeshadow or nail varnish to match the color of Maleficient's skin, beautiful!

MAC'sMyBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungelly87
yeah very disappointed with no Ursula...there could've been so much inspiration. But still excited.

Me too, they could have done a lot of fun things with her, her makeup is pretty dramatic and has a nice variation in colors. :/ o well

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
I hope they repromote "Queen's Sin" for the Queen from Snow White! It would totally make sense, red lipstick for the 'poison' apple and Queen's Sin has the word "Queen" in it! I'm so hoping for a repromote so I can buy like, 5 of them!

I am down to my last Queen's Sin -- still new and unused but I use it a lot.. so I would buy a few of these too, assuming they are repromotes of the originals
thmbup.gif
choochoo.gif

User38

I am also testing a blush (dunno where my post went..lol), called "Bite of an Apple" -- it is red/organge/coral a bright and beautiful matte... I am now guessing that this could be for the Disney Collection.. it would be superb as Snow White's blush
smiles.gif

hello_my_apple

did you guys catch the spinning wheel? i'm guessing the witch from sleeping beauty!

sungelly87

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
did you guys catch the spinning wheel? i'm guessing the witch from sleeping beauty!

yes Maleficient will be one of the villains, also Cruella, Evil Queen from Snow White, and Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog

panda0410

All I can say is that there better be some hell bent purples, red and blacks in this collex!! I'm gonna be be all bent out of shape if there isn't
winks.gif
I want to see Queens Sin come back, but I also want some raging hot purples, blacks, blues and greens!!

Dr Facilier just kills me, I LOVE that character!!

durellsgrl

OMG!! i am more obsessed with disney than i am with mac lol! i am so excited to see this collection come out. i love maleficent she is my all time fav! and if there is special packaging i might buy EVERYTHING (j/k.... but not really)

ReveNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
I hope they repromote "Queen's Sin" for the Queen from Snow White! It would totally make sense, red lipstick for the 'poison' apple and Queen's Sin has the word "Queen" in it! I'm so hoping for a repromote so I can buy like, 5 of them!

I definitely second this motion...Queen's Sin is one of my all-time favorite lipsticks!

luhly4

i hope we get intense/bold lipsticks with this collection. that's what i'm hoping for most.

SmokeSignal16

I'm on the bandwagon that is kind of bummed that Ursula wasn't in this but I am still pretty excited none the less!

Snarkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Even I'm not a fan of Disney I am excited to see this collection because there might be some awesome products. I love bold, strong and not for the faint of heart colours and I'm hoping this collection will be all that!
smiles.gif
I want some freaky lashes, neon colours, metallic black "wet look" eyeshadow and a green blush!
choochoo.gif

Yes, yes & yes!!!! I am so with you on this wish, wet look black eyeshadow sounds so amazing and I would kill for some green blush.
yes.gif

I can't believe this collection is actually coming out. This will definitely be the first time I purchase every item from a collection.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I am also testing a blush (dunno where my post went..lol), called "Bite of an Apple" -- it is red/organge/coral a bright and beautiful matte... I am now guessing that this could be for the Disney Collection.. it would be superb as Snow White's blush
smiles.gif

Man, how do I get THAT deal?!

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungelly87
that would be cool but i think the 4 parts have already been identified as Cruella, the Queen from Snow White, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficient...no Hunchback

I know...that was wishful thinking on my part.
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts