MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

Janice

via WWD

Quote:
MAC Cosmetics is teaming up with Disney to create a limited edition color collection, intended to launch globally in late September in all MAC locations. The products will feature four Disney characters, on which the brand is keeping mum at the moment — although with a collection name of Venomous Villains, it is assumed that we’re not talking Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse here. Lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush shades will be sold, ranging in price from $12 to $29.50.

Venomous Villains

TeresitaMC

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

love the little teasing clip they gave us
winks.gif

sungelly87

I only got Cruella and the Queen from snow white from the clip...did anyone catch anything else?

Candee Sparks

That clip was amazing! I almost cried when I saw this on Temptalia. Every time someone has asked what collections we'd like to see I always says a Disney Villains collection so this is a dream come true. I hope its dark and steers away from practical beauty. I can't take another collection solely based around just beauty and this would be a perfect collection to show creativity with.
ssad.gif

Hoping for Maleficant more than all the others! She's the one I've dreamed about leading the whole line!

MzzRach

I am so glad this collection is for real and not just myth. Bring it on!!!

*hopes for Maleficent*

sungelly87

okay so I'm a bit of a MAC newbie...what's something that would cost $29.50? That's too little for a palette and too much for a blush...

Wandalemur

I am so excited! From the video clip I saw Maleficent, Cruella DeVil, The Evil Queen from Snow White, and Dr Facilier. I can not wait to hear the color story. I love Disney Villains!

queen_kitty

I definitely saw Cruella, the Queen from Snow White, Maleficent and her crow (yay!!!), and another character that I didn't recognize in the clip. The other character looked male but I'm not sure, I'll have to watch it a couple more times. I love the teaser, I really hope for this kind of a sketchy style for the final products, it would be so neat!

queen_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalemur
I am so excited! From the video clip I saw Maleficent, Cruella DeVil, The Evil Queen from Snow White, and Dr Facilier. I am can not wait to hear the color story. I love Disney Villains!

Oh, that's who it is! I kept seeing a tophat, and it didn't quite click. What an awesome cast. I cannot wait, although I wish they had used Ursula too
ssad.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungelly87
okay so I'm a bit of a MAC newbie...what's something that would cost $29.50? That's too little for a palette and too much for a blush...

Could be a set of some kind (maybe lipstick & lipgloss), or a higher end powder compact, perhaps.

Look forward to more collection details!
yahoo.gif

jenntoz

You can slowly frame by frame watch the clip backwards. EEK! good stuff!
choochoo.gif

I see Snow White's evil queen, Maleficant & Cruella but who's the dude in the top hat? And no Ursela? sad
ssad.gif

queen_kitty

Quote:

I was wondering the same thing, maybe it is some kind of a set like the last poster suggested. Maybe it's a trio of eyeshadows or something instead of a quad, like in Dame Edna? Not sure how much those were though.

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalemur
I am so excited! From the video clip I saw Maleficent, Cruella DeVil, The Evil Queen from Snow White, and Dr Facilier. I am can not wait to hear the color story. I love Disney Villains!

I didn't see this until after I posted, well done!

queen_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
You can slowly frame by frame watch the clip backwards. EEK! good stuff!
choochoo.gif

I see Snow White's evil queen, Maleficant & Cruella but who's the dude in the top hat? And no Ursela? sad
ssad.gif

The guy in the top hat is Dr Facilier from Disney's newest traditionally animated film, the Princess and the Frog. He does voodoo, and he's a pretty fun character!

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:

Maybe a beauty powder or someting like that...

Candee Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84
Maybe a beauty powder or someting like that...

I was thinking that too. That Mystery Powder or whatever it is seems to surface only for certain special collections. Wouldn't doubt if that's the product, and I have no interest in buying it but I will anyways since I vowed to save up for every product in this collection.
ssad.gif

TeresitaMC

Temptalia put up screencaps of the 4 characters from the video. Wandalamer you got it, good eye!
winks.gif

Teggy

Wait a second...that top post doesn't mention eyeshadows...
cry.gif

Wandalemur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Temptalia put up screencaps of the 4 characters from the video. Wandalamer you got it, good eye!
winks.gif

Oh thank you. I do what I can.
winks.gif

Latest posts