My fave NARS blushes

GlamQueen21

I bought Gina Thursday and it looks so pretty!!! I now have my eyes on Mounia, Madly, Sin, Oasis, Torrid, Taos and Gilda!! Zen, Desire, Albatross and Nico are now added to my NARS Blush Wishlist!

Miss QQ

My Nars goodies arrived! The blush I chose is Deep Throat and it looks so pretty. I can't wait to try it!
love.gif
I also bought Turkish Delight, Sex Machine (matte velvet lip pencil) and Elsa e/s duo.

Almus

Hands up for Cactus Flower! That cream blush is perfect for summer time. I also have Outlaw (which I'll start to use more often in a few days, since I believe it is a cooler tone) and Luster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Today I bought Luster and when I swatched it, it looked gorgeous and I swatched Lovejoy over it and I was drooling over it!!!

Thanks for the tip! I don't have Lovejoy but I guess I can fix that ...
drools.gif

xKiKix

I only like desire, I keep searching orgasm, deep throat, and super orgasm cuz everyone seem to love those but its just too shimmery for me.

Miss QQ

I've just compared Deep Throat with Chanel In Love Joues Contraste and they look close in the pans. Are they very alike?

shimmergrass

i ordered dolce vita the other day, it is a lovely color for winters but i think i got a bit heavy handed with it and it started to look a little muddy,
i will use a stippling brush next time, but i love the color.

i also have torrid and it is hands down one of my favorite blushes :)

Tobimaru

Actually my favorite blush is Deep Throat or Torrid,last summer my favorite blush was Cactus flower,it´s perfect for summer times!

Shadowy Lady

I haven't bought any Nars blushes in a very long time. I have (and love) Sin, Deep Throat, Gilda and Desire. What do you guys recommend for me to add to these?

I'm pretty open to all colours in the spectrum....my skintone is in my signature

ElvenEyes

I am just starting to build my NARS collection and could really use some recommendations for a NW15. I have Angelika, Deep Throat and Mata Hari (Mata look paler in the store than at home!). Their blushes are lovely and long lasting, but also very pigmented so I need to be careful what to add to my collection. I am looking for paler pinks, peaches and nude or highlighting blushes. Any suggestions?

cutemiauw

I have (and love):
- Albatross. It's my HG highlighter, I never would need another one after this. So glad I got it!
- Gilda. It looks more coral on me. Great spring/summer blush
- Gina. I love this more than Gilda, it's a more subtle peach that gives my cheek a natural glow.
- Taj Mahal. Nuff said.

I don't really want to buy MAC blushes now because Nars' pigmentation and staying power is so much better on me!

Hilde

Do any of you other fair skinned girls tried the bright bubblegum pinks like Desire, mata hari and angelica? I really do love pink, but I don't want to look clownish, I'm more for the toned down make-up look.

I do have a 187 brush :)

Nicala

As much as I love my NARS blushes, they don't last very long on me (granted, I have oily skin) so I like to use Tarte Tipsy cheek stain as a base for Orgasm and it lasts so much longer on my cheeks! Orgasm grew on me.. at first I was ehh.. it look great on my mother who is fair skinned. Now I love it because it gives me a beautiful glow when I wear it (I'm NC25). When my boyfriend sees me, he always says "You look really glowy today!" hahah. Oh, O. Deep Throat is gorgeous as well. I'm trying to figure out which blush to add next. I just ordered Gilda with the 20% off, so I'm thrilled to receive that!

Latest posts