My fave NARS blushes

Kragey

NW15. I love Orgasm, but I think it's very dupable, so I don't necessarily encourage people to rush out and buy it. I've also owned and loved Deep Throat, Angelika, Mata Hari, and Torrid, although I used the latter two mostly on medium/dark-skinned models.

Miss QQ

It's almost September and I'm going to get my NARS soon!
th_DANCE.gif
I've decided to get Deep Throat for sure, and if it is out of stock I will pick up Desire. Albatross is calling my name too!

PeachTwist

I just recently bought Orgasm as it was ranted and raved about and I hadn't been able to get it in the UK so while here in the US I picked it up. I've yet to try it on but those swatches are making me wonder if I made the right decision.

Although it's sheer, would you say it's possible to build it to a nice shade?

Mabelle

^ oh yes!

I wouldnt say that its sheer, i would say that the blush itself is hard compared to almost all other nars blushes that are super soft, so a lot of product gets picked up in one swipe. I kind fof push my brush into the pan to get a good amount of colour.

PeachTwist

Thank you! Hopefully it works out for me, I'd been wanting it for so long and I saw this and thought "Oh man, I really don't want to be disappointed!" lol

Fingers crossed!

Shadowy Lady

Nars blushes are still hands down my favourites. i've tried so many blushes from so many brands and I don't think any come even close. My faves are (I'm NW25 in sff most of the year):

- Deep Throat: this is my go-to blush. I wear it waaaaay too much
- Desire: awesome matte cotton candy. I use a powder brush to apply as this is very pigmented!
- Gilda: best coral shade ever. Looks gorgeous in the summer especially.
- Sin: I love this for a more dramatic look in fall and buffed in over bronzer in the summer.

I need to get some more Nars blushes! I haven't bought one in ages!

Ingenue

Yayy for this thread!
th_DANCE.gif

My favorite blushes from NARS are Oasis and Lovejoy. I love Taj Mahal and Torrid for a pop of color.

I use Orgasm as a highlighter.

I actually passed on Rock & Republic's Shameless blush because it's a dead ringer for Oasis.

Mabelle

Orgasm is my :goes with everything colour
Deep throat for when i want a light and fresh look
Desire when i want that porcelain doll look to enhance my pale skin
And amour when i want something a bit more dramatic

Albatross ALWAYS!!!!!

GlamQueen21

Today I bought Luster and when I swatched it, it looked gorgeous and I swatched Lovejoy over it and I was drooling over it!!!

s_lost

You're all making me want Albatross
greengrin.gif

I'm NW15 and have only Orgasm, that I love. It's the perfect peach for me. I sold my Sin, because no matter how lightly I applied, it looks like I've dirty on my face
ssad.gif

paopao

Aw! I just forgot I have Albatross and it's been ages since I last used it!
There was a time when I couldn't live without it, I'll have to go and rescue him
smiles.gif

User38

oooo.. favourites: Albatross, Deep Throat, Amour, Douceur, Lustre, Desire, Sin, Zen (for contour), Exhibit A, .. and a meh on Orgasm (it has worn me down a tad)
smiles.gif

As much as I do love Madly -- it makes me look really sparkly so I don't use it.. I think it's the lighting where I live
ssad.gif

shontay07108

Gina!!! Ultimate face brightener and so wonderful for the olive undertones in my skin. Natural, but still striking.

I have so many that I love, though. LoveJoy is the most versatile, Mounia is great for fall, Angelika is the perfect pink for dark skin and Taj Mahal is a wonderful orange. I just love Nars blushes.

Latest posts