MAC - Nail Trend F/W 2010 Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
omg that is awesome!!! i woke up at 5am, drove 2 hours to update, was there for 8 hrs, did a little shopping and dinner, drove 2 hours back and went straight to the theatre, got out at 230, went to ihop, and got home at 4. it was a looong day!

Sounds like a great day, though. I wish that's how my day went yesterday.
cutey.gif

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
omg that is awesome!!! i woke up at 5am, drove 2 hours to update, was there for 8 hrs, did a little shopping and dinner, drove 2 hours back and went straight to the theatre, got out at 230, went to ihop, and got home at 4. it was a looong day!

It was a long day for me as well! I was up at 5 for work and didn't get home til 3. I'm starting to feel it now, but I can't wait to do it all again for Harry Potter in November!!
yahoo.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
Just wanted to let you know that a promo pic of this collection is up on my blog! Sorry for the spam! ;-)

I wish I could see them- none of the pics will load
ssad.gif
I'll have to wait until I can get back onto my better internet connection, I guess.

EDIT: Thank god for smart phones! I just saw the promo image
drools.gif
I think i spotted Concubine and Rain of Flowers-
drools.gif

Susanne

Erin, how do you like these new shades??

I will start reading Twilight during my coming summer vacations
winks.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Erin, how do you like these new shades??

I will start reading Twilight during my coming summer vacations
winks.gif

LOVE them! like always, we never get to see the polishes in person, but the picture was
th_drool.gif
!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
LOVE them! like always, we never get to see the polishes in person, but the picture was
th_drool.gif
!

Yay! I am more excited for these now. I think they have been improving their formula lately, so this should be awesome.
drools.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
Just wanted to let you know that a promo pic of this collection is up on my blog! Sorry for the spam! ;-)

If you want to share a picture, please post it here on Specktra! Spam is not allowed.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Yay! I am more excited for these now. I think they have been improving their formula lately, so this should be awesome.
drools.gif

which is good news!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I have high hopes for Jade Dragon!
yes.gif

Me too. Although, I have been disappointed w/ MAC's description of greens lately. French Quarter GPS, Desires & Devices Superslick, the only one that has exceeded expectations is Sassy Grass. I hope Jade Dragon does the same.

katred

Specktra Bestie
PROBABLIES

Concubine
Imperial Flower
Jade Dragon

MAYBES

Rain of Flowers (I have a lot of dark purple n/p's)
Ming Blue (I'm strangely fussy about blues...)

I'm kind of hoping that I'm disappointed by some, because it would help the wallet...

blusherie

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but Temptalia put up promo images for this collection today! I can't buy anymore crazy colored nail polish because I won't be allowed to wear it in medical school, but these colors look really pretty!!
tong.gif

laylalovesmac

From the promos I am loving Concubine, Rain of Flowers, and Jade Dragon. Think that will be my final list. The cobalt blue and orange are both gorgeous too, but I don't think I could pull them off.
ssad.gif

Latest posts