MAC - Nail Trend F/W 2010 Discussion

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I think this is one of the shades for the collection. I believe this must be "Rain Of Flowers."
M.A.C Cosmetics Teams Up With Rodarte & Jin Soon Choi - StyleList

^ Weird. The nail polish handle has an SH, which makes me think it's a Sally Hansen one!!
th_dunno.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
^ Weird. The nail polish handle has an SH, which makes me think it's a Sally Hansen one!!
th_dunno.gif

I noticed that too....
th_confused_new.gif

erine1881

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I noticed that too....
th_confused_new.gif

same here
hmm.gif

i'm sooo screwed with this collection!
shockt.gif

liba

I LOVE frosts now that I've grown my nails out really long and have them shaped in ovals - these polishes are gonna get a workout from me, especially Ming Blue, Rain of Flowers and Earthly Harmony.

I love the Chinese-style names too!

LMD84

Quote:
I just hope the actual shades are as nice as it's descriptions!!
yes.gif

very true! i don't want to be let down mac!
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
very true! i don't want to be let down mac!
smiles.gif

The only problem is: I'll be in serious trouble if MAC doesn't let us down!!
greengrin.gif

m4dswine

I think Imperial Flower is the only one I'm not interested in from the description, but all the others sound amazing!! I am loving MAC n/l at the moment too - I had Dark Angel from years ago and the quality was rubbish, but I bought a whole load more since Style Black and they rock!!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4dswine
I think Imperial Flower is the only one I'm not interested in from the description, but all the others sound amazing!! I am loving MAC n/l at the moment too - I had Dark Angel from years ago and the quality was rubbish, but I bought a whole load more since Style Black and they rock!!

Imperial Flower does sound gorgeous- I will be picking that one up for my mom since she loves any shade of red nail! I can only rock dark colors or I would be all over this one!
thmbup.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the official launch date is august 26th.

Erin is here! You all know what that means!
yes.gif

miss-lilly

Quote:

Erine is here! Woo hoooo now I don't see myself going to sleep anytime soon!

miss-lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Erin is here! You all know what that means!
yes.gif

hehe we had the same thought! I've been stalking Specktra all evening waiting for Erine's arrival
tong.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:

Oh yay yay yay yay yay yay yaaaaay! I'm so excited that you're here!!! I hope you have some news for us!
smiles.gif

I hope you enjoyed Twilight and the early morning pancakes!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I hope you enjoyed Twilight and the early morning pancakes!

i most certainly did! i didn't get home til 4am and passed out from exhaustion and pain meds
lol.gif
!

the movie was awesome, and so were the pancakes!

CupcakeCutie

Quote:
i most certainly did! i didn't get home til 4am and passed out from exhaustion and pain meds
lol.gif
!

the movie was awesome, and so were the pancakes!

I saw it last night too! It was sooooo good! My favorite so far. The theater I went to actually showed it as part of a trilogy: Twilight @ 7, New Moon @ 9:30 and Eclipse @ midnight. Didn't get home til 3am and had to be up for work at 6am. I'm exhausted, but it was soo worth it!
th_DANCE.gif

The only thing that's kept me awake this afternoon has been anticipating all of the updates about the upcoming collections!
lol.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeCutie
I saw it last night too! It was sooooo good! My favorite so far. The theater I went to actually showed it as part of a trilogy: Twilight @ 7, New Moon @ 9:30 and Eclipse @ midnight. Didn't get home til 3am and had to be up for work at 6am. I'm exhausted, but it was soo worth it!

omg that is awesome!!! i woke up at 5am, drove 2 hours to update, was there for 8 hrs, did a little shopping and dinner, drove 2 hours back and went straight to the theatre, got out at 230, went to ihop, and got home at 4. it was a looong day!

Latest posts