orgasm vs. deep throat

jacquiqui

if i have orgasm do i need deep throat?

thanks in advance.
smiles.gif

blondie711

i think so! but then again, i have both. orgasm, at least on me, has more sparkle & it's a bit "oranger". deep throat is just a beautiful mix of coral with a bit of pink thrown in. on me it def is more subtle than orgasm. deep throat is my everyday go-to blush. i wear orgasm with with laguna if i'm out at night. (of course i have probably 10 mac blushes, but deep throat is by far my favorite)
for reference, i'm a nw25 in mac, but i wear armani foundation.
hth!
winks.gif

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie711
i think so! but then again, i have both. orgasm, at least on me, has more sparkle & it's a bit "oranger". deep throat is just a beautiful mix of coral with a bit of pink thrown in. on me it def is more subtle than orgasm. deep throat is my everyday go-to blush. i wear orgasm with with laguna if i'm out at night. (of course i have probably 10 mac blushes, but deep throat is by far my favorite)
hth!
winks.gif

Interestingly, I'm the opposite. Also, (in the summer) NW25 in MAC as a reference, but orgasm is so subtle on my skin, it's not even worth wearing, and deep throat is the perfect amount of color on my skin.

I didn't bother buying Orgasm and only have deep throat.

They are definitely not similar enough to fall under "if you this, you don't need this" IMHO. I would base the decision on each color based on whether you'd wear that particular color enough to make it a good cost decision.

User38

I have both colors but always prefer Deep Throat. I wear Orgasm at night sometimes -- I think Orgasm's time has come for it to be discd.. there are so many dupes for it.

chocolategoddes

I don't anything constructive to add, but I just thought how funny/strange this post would be to someone who didn't realize you were talking about NARS blush.

Yeah, just ignore this comment....

Mabelle

im mufe 117, and i prefer orgasm. on me its very subtle with a very soft lumiscent sheen to it. i do love deep throat too, but its a bit more coraly and can easily be overdone imo.

jenjunsan

I'm around a NW20 give or take depending on time of year. Orgasm doesn't show well on me at all. Deep throat is much more flattering.

LOL @ chocolategoddes

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie711
hth!
winks.gif

I second that. I love both. I wear Deep Throat during the day and Orgasm for a night out. They're both very pretty colours.

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
I'm around a NW20 give or take depending on time of year. Orgasm doesn't show well on me at all. Deep throat is much more flattering.

LOL @ chocolategoddes

I'm NC20 and i find the opposite on me. Orgasm shows up nicely while i need to use a heavy hand to get Deep Throat to show up on me but it still gives me a nice, subtle colour. I also just got back from vacation so DT barely shows up over my tan! OP, i think you need both
tong.gif
NARS blushes are just too damn good to not own them all!

Andrew

I have both but prefer to work with Orgasm..lovely shade on most English complexions..Deep Throat is also lovely but I find it doesnt suit as many as Orgasm does..

Kindly yours

Andrew

MzzRach

I'm NW20, and Orgasm is more of a highlight on me, does not show up well. My vote is for Deep Throat - it's beautiful.

TheTeenageMuse

Orgasm makes me look ashy, deep throat on me looks like what orgasm would on lighter skin tones.

NW40/45 Indian with yellow undertones.

Latest posts