New Naked Pigments

Has anyone tried the new Naked Dark and Deep Dark pigments? I bought the Naked Dark pigment and it is awesome. The original naked was too bright for my skin as a highlight but the new versions are perfect for darker skin. I absolutely love this as a highlight, but you can use them with a mixing medium on the lids, cheeks and lips.
    Proverbs 31:30 (NIV) - "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Re: New Naked Pigments

My MUA tried to get me to look at them on Thurs but they didn't interest me. Perfect for highlighting as you mentioned though.

I want to try the others, but i have to wait until i get to MAC pro again one of these days. i have the first one and it looks good in the inner eye corner.
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a sample of Naked and I love it. I fell in love with the darker ones, too but I haven't been back to the pro store to get them. To lazy I guess, but I want them.

I have the Naked Dark. I LOVE IT! It's a true 'naked' for me (I hover between NC42 AND 45) and blends into my skintone effortlessly. I just ordered another one (I couldn't find it on the pro site and had to call in) because I SPILLED MINE ALL OVER THE FLOOR! Omg... I was devastated. But a new one is on the way!
    Naked is waaaaay too pink for me and too bright. And Naked Deep Dark looks like mud on me.
    Twitter: @shahadakarim
    Blog: shahadakarim.blogspot.com

I have all three of the Naked pigments and while I like Naked, the darker two are my faves. Great for neutral eye looks.

I really want to try them but I don't have access to them.