New Naked Pigments

DaniCakes

Has anyone tried the new Naked Dark and Deep Dark pigments? I bought the Naked Dark pigment and it is awesome. The original naked was too bright for my skin as a highlight but the new versions are perfect for darker skin. I absolutely love this as a highlight, but you can use them with a mixing medium on the lids, cheeks and lips.

Blushbaby

My MUA tried to get me to look at them on Thurs but they didn't interest me. Perfect for highlighting as you mentioned though.

sss215

I want to try the others, but i have to wait until i get to MAC pro again one of these days. i have the first one and it looks good in the inner eye corner.

shontay07108

I got a sample of Naked and I love it. I fell in love with the darker ones, too but I haven't been back to the pro store to get them. To lazy I guess, but I want them.

Ingenue

I have the Naked Dark. I LOVE IT! It's a true 'naked' for me (I hover between NC42 AND 45) and blends into my skintone effortlessly. I just ordered another one (I couldn't find it on the pro site and had to call in) because I SPILLED MINE ALL OVER THE FLOOR! Omg... I was devastated. But a new one is on the way!
Naked is waaaaay too pink for me and too bright. And Naked Deep Dark looks like mud on me.

Nelly711

I have all three of the Naked pigments and while I like Naked, the darker two are my faves. Great for neutral eye looks.

Latest posts