best 3 nars blushes for light-medium skintone

romi79_2008

I intend to buy 3 more Nars blushes(already have Deep throat) but as with Mac there isn`t a nars counter in my country and I have to relay on pictures and reviews .
so what would be a good investment, cause it`s so hard to deicide based on swatches- they all look beautiful, I want to hear what you enjoy to wear
I`m nc20- nc 25, but most of time nc 20

RandomnessWithK

i'm also NC25 and would love to know other NARS blushes..

i also have deep throat which is great for everyday wear for me.. i also have love joy which is a lot darker, but gives you a nice glow.. i have luster which i also like too..

i heard oasis is nice? madly as well - but haven't seen swatches of those yet.. but i'd like to also know some recommendations!

Shadowy Lady

I'm light to light medium as well (NW25) with neutral to cool undertones and my fave Nars blushes are Deep Throat (great everyday), Gilda (beautiful matte coral), Desire (matte pink) and Sin (plummy shade, I wear this one in the summer when i'm tanned).

romi79_2008

I`m interested in Luster too, but I saw a swatch of it compared with warm soul mb and they look pretty identical, so I`m not sure if its worth the money
We really need a thread Mac vs Nars blushes color similarities
I googled a lot for Sin and Oasis and Oasis seems more wearable but Sin gets a lot of love
Madly- i love the description but scared it will look muddy

HOTasFCUK

I'm NC20 and i find Deep Throat very light on me. Sin looks great and so does Orgasm but if you want a really sexy blush, get Torrid. I love it! I use a light hand for daytime where put like it a bit more dramatic for when i go out at night.

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertone
If you like cream blushes Penny Lane is lovely and very flattering.

I`m not comfortable with cream blush cause I have acne scars on cheeks and it`s hard to blend without moving the covering

dramatEYES

I'm an NW15 (actually...probably NW20 ATM) and my favorite is Amour. It's such a perfect pink and it's reallllyy pigmented. Definitely should be applied with a light hand for anyone in any of the 15-25 shades, though!

romi79_2008

So, now I have Deep Throat, Albatross, Orgasm , Luster. I want to buy MAdly and i`m on the fence for Gilda!
Is GIlda a must have? I already have so many variations of peachy -coral tones!

thursdaynxt19

Ooh, Madly is a great choice. With a light touch it's understated and sophisticated at the same time. Personally, I think NARS Gina is a more unique color than Gilda. It's more peachy orange rather than peachy coral.

javadoo

Luster is stunning for a golden color and Dolce Vita is a beautiful plum/rose tone color. Oasis and Sin are beautiful as well, but I think Dolce Vita looks best on me and wins for my favorite NARS blush.
I am NW20-25.

javadoo

So, I played around with Nars Gina and I am sad to say, I am returning it.
I just could not make it work. It looked horrible on me.

mayushka

I'm olive, neutral to yellow NC15 skintone & my favorites are Amour, Doucer, Dolce Vita, Coeur Battant and Torrid. In the fall/winter I also love Seduction and Outlaw, in the summer Gina and Deep Throat. I'd advise against Sin, it doesn't look as it would be very shimmery, but on my skin it's only shine and plumy dirtyness. I prefer Seduction in vampy deep shades, it's much more sophisticated on pale skin.

Latest posts