Burberry Beauty

Ikram

Lip mists are much more pigmented and long laating than Rouge Coco shines. RCS are more like balms compared to Lip Mists. But I prefer the texture of Lip Mists by far.

Miss QQ

I found my lip mists test card and tried Feather Pink. It felt much more moisturising and long lasting than the RCS. The scent is littler than the lip covers too.

Messywands shows how she uses sheer summer glow palette to contour the face.

http://messywands.blogspot.com/2012/05/full-contouring-tutorial.html

I think the palette will be great for me as a contour palette too, but not so much as a bronzer since I already have a few bronzers and I don't wear them all the time. And if I wear bronzers like blushes, they can be too dark or brown. My go-to contour shade is Earthy Blush but it doesn't come with a highlight shade like this summer glow palette.

mjacqueline

The price for the bronzer is crazy in Singapore, it is selling for SGD$90 as compared to USD $50. I have decided to order from Nordstrom instead.

Miss QQ

The price for the bronzer is crazy in Singapore, it is selling for SGD$90 as compared to USD $50. I have decided to order from Nordstrom instead.
You saw the bronzer? I hope I can look at it this weekend. I suppose you are buying it then, so what do you like about it and how different is it from Dior 003?

mjacqueline

Het Miss QQ, I managed to pop by the Burberry counter for a look and swatch.the bronzer is slightly more shimmery than the Dior bronzer. I feel that it is different enough to justify getting both. The colours are more beige brown, depending on which part of the palette you use you can highlight and contour. I came home with Heather Pink lip mist.

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks! Enjoy your new goodies! I saw the collection today and I like Heather Pink too. I swatched the bronzer and it blended right into my skin at the back of my hand. I think it will show up on my ace, but I wasn't feeling it. It is very soft and finely milled. I may change my mind but it is very expensive. It is different enough from my Dior 001.

Miss QQ

Dior is more pink than Burberry. Although Dior has four quadrants with 2 different colours, I use the colours mixed together because there isn't much difference when I use them on their own. I think it will be nice to use the burberry colours on their own. I swatched the white and feel it can be a good soft highlighter. Have you tried the powder like Cafemakeup's way?On my hand, the powder is less shimmery than Dior's.

Winthrop44

No, I've been too lazy to play with it that much and I need to wash my brushes.
tong.gif
I did use it again but just all mixed together.

Miss QQ

I bought the summer powder, nude beige lip gloss and midnight plum eyeshadow, and got a full sized feather pink lip mist as gift with purchase. I wanted tulip pink lip cover and pink heather lip mist, but couldn't decide as they look quite close but with different finishes. I'll try feather pink for a while before deciding which formula I prefer. Winthrop - The SA taught me another way to use the summer powder, the top two shades and the bottom two shades. The top two gives a more pinky colour and can be a blush. I'm going to try it in all possible ways but I'll take my time.

Shypo

Hi girls!! I'm glad you are loving the powder - I got it as soon as I saw it, and I really like it. But now you have me wondering some more about the Dior 001......someone offered to CP it for me, but I hate to spend almost $70 for it....I like the idea that it's a bit pinker and is different enough from the Burberry one.....gah!!! What to do!!!

I love the lip mist formula - I have to say though that with the heat lately, I do not carry these with me - melt city - worse than 'regular' lipsticks.

Winthrop - I'm so glad the scent doesn't bother you!! Yay!!!

Ikram

Do we have news about fall? I havent purchased anything from Spring nor Summer. I went the counter last week but they were sold out of almost all sumner Lip Mists.

Miss QQ

Here we have some info on the fall collection. Looks like there will be 4 quads! I can't wait! http://prettyaddictedblog.blogspot.sg/2012/06/burberry-beauty-fall-2012-collection.html Here's another pic of the fall collection. There is a bright pink blush! http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.sg/2012/07/burberry-and-ren-events.html I wore nude beige gloss a few times and I like the colour on me. It's my first Burberry gloss. It doesn't last as long as the Chanel rouge allure extrait de gloss but the effect is similar. The Burberry gloss is slightly cheaper.

Ikram

OMG eye quads?

dream comes true!!!

that was one product I was been wanting Burberry to do.

Matte foundation also sounds great, I do not wear foundation at this time as my skin improved a lot so I might not need it. Love that plum lippie in the promo pic.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love the look of the products and the makeup on the models. It still has that natural Burberry-ish-ness, but the colours seem slightly more edgy. I hate the fact that this brand is only available at two counters in the entire country. I think that there would be a lot of people interested in finding it at Holt Renfrew (the upscale chain that has exclusivity for it in Canada) in other cities, but we can't even order it from places like NM (not allowed to ship to Canada!).

Latest posts