Burberry Beauty

Prettypackages

girlhaha.gif

Oh that's good Pretty. Since using a Ben Nye powder to set my concealer, primarily under eye, I have had no trouble with it creasing or migrating. In fact, it usually
outlasts everything else.
Which ben nye powder do you use?

Medgal07

I finally got my Burberry Holiday Items
Burberry Gold, Complete Eye Palette # 25
Burberry Lip Mist , Natural Sheer Oxblood
BurberryLip Glow Natural Lip Gloss, Oxblood
....and that lovely little red makeup bag that smells like new dolls on Christmas morning
I had already purchased the holiday highlighter but I was waiting to get these items before using it.

:

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]I finally got my Burberry Holiday Items[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Burberry Gold, Complete Eye Palette # 25[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Burberry Lip Mist , Natural Sheer Oxblood[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]BurberryLip Glow Natural Lip Gloss, Oxblood[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]....and that lovely little red makeup bag that smells like new dolls on Christmas morning[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I had already purchased the holiday highlighter but I was waiting to get these items before using it.[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]:[/COLOR]
Yay!!! :pompom: I am sure you will enjoy that quad!!!!

Prettypackages

....and that lovely little red makeup bag that smells like new dolls on Christmas morning
I had already purchased the holiday highlighter but I was waiting to get these items before using it.

:
I see you placed your order through Nordies. LOL Or I'm assuming you did... I should be getting that bag too. I also got Oxblood :)

Medgal07

I see you placed your order through Nordies. LOL Or I'm assuming you did... I should be getting that bag too. I also got Oxblood :)
pompom.gif
Yes....are we becoming makeup twins? Did you get the E/S palette too? I don't know why I resisted it for so long---it's really pretty!

Medgal07

LOL no, not twins yet...
I have not gotten the e/s palette. I still need to go find swatches...
I think there must be several on this thread. That's what ultimately made me buy it!!

http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/11/burberry-winter-glow-collection-of.html

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]I finally got my Burberry Holiday Items[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Burberry Gold, Complete Eye Palette # 25[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Burberry Lip Mist , Natural Sheer Oxblood[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]BurberryLip Glow Natural Lip Gloss, Oxblood[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]....and that lovely little red makeup bag that smells like new dolls on Christmas morning[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I had already purchased the holiday highlighter but I was waiting to get these items before using it.[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]:[/COLOR]
Yay! Let me know what you think of the lipstick when you try it :-D

Filmfreak

:
Wow, that's an impressive stocking filler, Medgal!

Lile

[COLOR=0000FF]I finally got my Burberry Holiday Items[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Burberry Gold, Complete Eye Palette # 25[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Burberry Lip Mist , Natural Sheer Oxblood[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]BurberryLip Glow Natural Lip Gloss, Oxblood[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]....and that lovely little red makeup bag that smells like new dolls on Christmas morning[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I had already purchased the holiday highlighter but I was waiting to get these items before using it.[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]:[/COLOR] [/qu
Lovely!! Hope you enjoy them!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone tried the (new?) eyebrow pencils? And could compare them to the Tom Ford and Hourglass ones, qualitywise? So far im using MAC Spiked and don't really have any complaints, but I was always wondering if a pricey one would be even better. I didn't pull the trigger on TF (super pricey) or Hourglass (pricey due to shipping, since it's not available in my country), so I would be more inclined to get the Burberry one. Just wondering if it's worth the money.

Medgal07

I am really trying to resist that highlighter...
sigh.gif

I'll be trying it for the first time tomorrow, and wearing it the entire week---one of my new personal challenges.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lile

Lovely!! Hope you enjoy them!
Thank you so much!!!

ellyk

Anyone else know if Nude Gold (No 15) and Antique Gold (No 18) lip glow (glosses) are being discontinued? My SA said that so I picked them both up along with my holiday haul, but I actually haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

BlahWah

Anyone else know if Nude Gold (No 15) and Antique Gold (No 18) lip glow (glosses) are being discontinued? My SA said that so I picked them both up along with my holiday haul, but I actually haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
From what I recall those were part of previous holiday collections then just hung around. I actually gave up looking for them because I thought they were limited edition! Maybe they're actually going to phase them out this time? Antique Gold looks super pretty.

Latest posts