Burberry Beauty

Sandalskt

I got the gold eyeshadow palette in the mail and it is gorgeous! I also bought a nude blush eye palette and peony blush. I can't wait to get them in the mail. Does anyone own either one?

Bronwyn

the new pale barley goes really well paired with a pale gold cream shadow such as the one I got from shiseido

Vineetha

9aec6173_image.jpeg

Medgal07

I got the gold eyeshadow palette in the mail and it is gorgeous! I also bought a nude blush eye palette and peony blush. I can't wait to get them in the mail. Does anyone own either one?
Great haul. Looking forward to hearing what you think of everything.

Lile

I have the nude blush palette and enjoy it. It has great pigmentation and little fallout. The colors are pretty. It's definitely worth considering.

boschicka

The single eyeshadow in Nude 002 is back up on Nordstrom.com! Well, now it's backordered with a ship date of 4-14-15, but still available to order.

Winthrop44

I like lighter formulas for the spring/summer too, just don't want the thick, opague type lipsticks when it's hot out. The problem with this formula is that it's waxy and stiff. I have several of the new Chanel RC and those are at least emollient, although sheer. These suckers were just stiff lol I'll probably end up getting one still bc I really like the packaging lol
You really should get one just to give it a real life try because I think the stiffness really might have been due to the new testers. I received the ones I ordered from Nordies yesterday and they all feel very nice and creamy. I do find the RCs more hydrating, but for me the main difference is the finish. The RCs are shiny/shimmery and these are a unique sheer demi-matte sort of finish (at least the ones I got anyway). My favorite on my mauvey lips is Nude Pink.

Psych1

You really should get one just to give it a real life try because I think the stiffness really might have been due to the new testers. I received the ones I ordered from Nordies yesterday and they all feel very nice and creamy. I do find the RCs more hydrating, but for me the main difference is the finish. The RCs are shiny/shimmery and these are a unique sheer demi-matte sort of finish (at least the ones I got anyway). My favorite on my mauvey lips is Nude Pink.
I'm so glad your happy with them!! That gives me hope that it really was just the testers. I really loved a few of the pink shades. I've been so distracted with other makeup collections that I keep forgetting to pick one of these up! Lol. I definitely want to bc I'm so happy they are scent free, love the packaging and love a few of the pinks! Thanks for sharing!!

Sandalskt

Glad to hear it! Which colors did you wear, the blush colors, purple colors, or all of them?
I wore all except the lightest color. It played off my blue eyes perfectly. I put it on again today. My 93 year old grams is in the hospital with a broken shoulder so I am staying overnight and most of tomorrow. Last time I helped my mom in the hospital there was a gorgeous male nurse and I looked horrible. This time I will be prepared!
Glad to hear it! Which colors did you wear, the blush colors, purple colors, or all of them?

Lile

I wore all except the lightest color. It played off my blue eyes perfectly. I put it on again today. My 93 year old grams is in the hospital with a broken shoulder so I am staying overnight and most of tomorrow. Last time I helped my mom in the hospital there was a gorgeous male nurse and I looked horrible. This time I will be prepared!
Sorry to hear about your grandmother, but at least you will be prepared!

Prettypackages

Soooooo I ended up missing the no 25 palette. If you see it let me know. If been looking for it for weeks. LOL I shouldn't have waited.

Latest posts