Burberry Beauty

KateH22

Both are gorgeous but when I opened and I saw the white one I gasped which did not happened with the nudish one !LOL! I haven't seen any pic that makes any justice for the white one! It's really wonderful and more unique in person at least in my eyes :)

hi Haviggi, how does it compare to Dior Glowing Pink? Which one do you prefer? Thank you.

KateH22

View attachment 52069
My heart Burberry bronzer came this morning very quick delievery packaging was just amazing. I'm very made up with it all . The fragrance I do not know what it reminds me off .but smells nice :)

thank you for the photos and the swatches. It looks beautiful. If you have A Guerlain bronzer, could you say how Burberry bronzer compares to Guerlain's? Do you think Burberry bronzer would suit someone with fair skin and pink / red undertones? Thanks. :)

beautycool

thank you for the photos and the swatches. It looks beautiful. If you have A Guerlain bronzer, could you say how Burberry bronzer compares to Guerlain's? Do you think Burberry bronzer would suit someone with fair skin and pink / red undertones? Thanks. :)

Mmmm not got no guerlain bronzer I don't think in my collection I did buy one before and took it back as too dark for me made me look orange tbh
it was the one which was all one colour four seasons
I took it back and the lady had given me the other lighter one she took it out the cuboard and had given me the sample to have . As they didn't have none in out of stock I still haven't finished that one but it's not the same colourings I don't think
as really you need the proper bronzer from guerlain to compare :) the ones that had the silicone rubbery casing them bronzers :)

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 52069
My heart Burberry bronzer came this morning very quick delievery packaging was just amazing. I'm very made up with it all . The fragrance I do not know what it reminds me off .but smells nice :)

View attachment 52070 I love it
it looks lovely I didn't realise it was two colours ❤️❤️❤️������������ :)

View attachment 52071 Sorry about side ways picture and also I'm not sure of how to put more than one picture up as I tried to and it came up with three lots of the same picture all I can say is wow what great packaging it came in so pleased really made my day before I go to work .

Thank you for the lovely pictures, BC! They look really nice on you. I think the bronzer will be too orangey for me (most are), so I will probably skip even though it is adorable!

Monsy

for those who asked about the scent in the new bronzer - it's that signature burberry fragrance that they had in all the makeup items before like in the fresh glow foundation

beautycool

Hi there Monsey just seen your reply
it's late here now but will try and swatch both colours before I go work Tomorow for you
I don't really want to swirl it together but will try :))
i think it's lovely ❤️❤️ . I was putting it on tonight but picture didn't come out with me wearing it as way tot dark in here
the smell reminds me of the guerlain meteorites some of them :) or and Parma violets
or something like that I'm not to ally 100 percent on that.

I think I I need a back up though so I can use this one and not touch the other l
just loves the packaging ten out of ten from me today I couldn't believe it :))))

elegant-one

I'm glad I ordered mine because once that info is put out nobody can get anything.

Sephora sent me a 10% off code so I used it on the white HL.

Sabrunka

Yayyyyy go Sephora! I'm going to grab mine in a minute after I decide what else I wanna grab, I just wish it wasnt so pricey.

GreenEyedAllie

I'm glad I ordered mine because once that info is put out nobody can get anything.

Sephora sent me a 10% off code so I used it on the white HL.

Ugh...wish I had a 10% off code. Unless it's the re-rouge one...cuz if so, used that for s bunch of NARS stuff. At least decent cash back.

KateH22

Mmmm not got no guerlain bronzer I don't think in my collection I did buy one before and took it back as too dark for me made me look orange tbh
it was the one which was all one colour four seasons
I took it back and the lady had given me the other lighter one she took it out the cuboard and had given me the sample to have . As they didn't have none in out of stock I still haven't finished that one but it's not the same colourings I don't think
as really you need the proper bronzer from guerlain to compare :) the ones that had the silicone rubbery casing them bronzers :)

Thank you for letting me know.:)

Latest posts