Burberry Beauty

Monsy

I put them all in my cart! The guerlain is so beautiful. I want more of a soft nude look with bronzers, not so much a bronze/tan look. Thanks so much dear for all of the great information. ;)

get the second one - 4 season Nude you will not regret it!

Monsy

most of the regular blushes are out of stock on sephora and on nordies listed as NEW ??? I wonder if they changed the formula or anything about it ??

KateH22

most of the regular blushes are out of stock on sephora and on nordies listed as NEW ??? I wonder if they changed the formula or anything about it ??

I believe the new blushes don't have parabens. I recently bought Earthy and it was advertised as being paraben free (and it is).

elegant-one

I saw that too & wondered what was up with that. I got all excited when I saw it in the NEW section...all ready to buy more blushes LOL!...nope.

Bubek07

The Mocha quad?
I think I posted swatches earlier this year and the blogs from Sabrina at the Beauty Look Book, Karla Sugar and Indigo Kir Royale have swatches

yup thats what i had in mind tnx
do you like the shadows in regards to the formula and pigmentation ect?

eepeepburrah

If anyone is still looking for the heart blush, it is up on Burberry's site now :) Picked that up as well as two eyeshadow singles! Seriously considering converting my collection to just Burberry shadows. They are my favorites and I use them pretty much exclusively. That and Tom Ford, some Dior, and a couple Chanel quads.

TraceyMc

Does anyone know anything about the Burberry Fall 2016 collection , arrragh look at that Blush ??? At least I think it's a blush

Attachments

• burberry fall 2016.jpg
    burberry fall 2016.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 94

awickedshape

Does anyone know anything about the Burberry Fall 2016 collection , arrragh look at that Blush ??? At least I think it's a blush

Didn't that palette launch before? I could be mistaken. Just looks familiar.

Eta well they did relaunch Holiday 2014 in 2015. Maybe Gold no.25 will return

Last edited:

Latest posts