Burberry Beauty

boschicka

20160126_195958.jpeg

20160126_200040.jpeg
L to R: Burberry Sheer Summer Glow, Fresh Glow in Golden Radiance 02 (old), Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette in White 01 (new)

20160126_200224_001.jpeg
And because some asked about the Dior highlighters in comparison (L to R): Dior Glowing Gardens 001 Glowing Pink, Burberry White 01, Chanel Perles Et Fantaisies (the white side only), Dior Glowing Gardens in 002 Glowing Nude

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 51726

View attachment 51727
L to R: Burberry Sheer Summer Glow, Fresh Glow in Golden Radiance 02 (old), Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette in White 01 (new)

View attachment 51728
And because some asked about the Dior highlighters in comparison (L to R): Dior Glowing Gardens 001 Glowing Pink, Burberry White 01, Chanel Perles Et Fantaisies (the white side only), Dior Glowing Gardens in 002 Glowing Nude

Whelp, I know where my money is flying to. I should join our HL Anonymous thread, I think.

Pinklaine

Guys, have you guys tried out the Burberry Kisses Sheer lipstick formulation? I tried it and it's the best and moisturizing sheer lipstick I've tried yet! I like it a lot better than the Dior Addicts and even my previous favorites, Estee Lauder's Pure Color Envy Shine. :D

Monsy

View attachment 51726

View attachment 51727

View attachment 51728

oh damn it!! i love how the white one looks like!

Monsy

Guys, have you guys tried out the Burberry Kisses Sheer lipstick formulation? I tried it and it's the best and moisturizing sheer lipstick I've tried yet! I like it a lot better than the Dior Addicts and even my previous favorites, Estee Lauder's Pure Color Envy Shine. :D

would love to try them . Are there any swatches out there?

Monsy

Vee you definitely need the gold one! i think it will be even nicer on you than a white one

....and yes I just ordered white one :oops:

Prettypackages

pretty, I like the Dior and Burberry highlighter better than the Chanel highlighter.
View attachment 51726

View attachment 51727

View attachment 51728

Latest posts