Burberry Beauty

powderprincess

I saw tarababyz review the white highlighter and now I have that "my head is going to explode if I don't have it now" feeling and it's sold out everywhere! I hope it gets to Sephora and Nordstrom soon!

Icecaramellatte

Do you think the nude gold is different from the My Burberry highlighter from last year?

London With Love heart shaped illuminating bronzer Palette is available at Burberry.com but I'll wait to to see if this will be available at Covent Garden store in London next week! :) Last time I ordered my 2 highlighters from Burberry UPS was unacceptable! My package for five whole days was wondering around Stockholm with no explanation!

I'm curious about this new bronzer.

awickedshape

London With Love heart shaped illuminating bronzer Palette is available at Burberry.com but I'll wait to to see if this will be available at Covent Garden store in London next week! :) Last time I ordered my 2 highlighters from Burberry UPS was unacceptable! My package for five whole days was wondering around Stockholm with no explanation!

Nice!
Wish I could order from them :/

Lile

I completely caved on the new bronzer and purchased it from Burberry.☺️ Since Nordstrom & Sephora didn't get the new highlighters, I didn't want to miss this. It looks lovely! Hopefully, it'll arrive ok.

Lile

I don't know about Nordstrom. Altho I usually buy BB there, I didn't want to miss out on this bronzer.

Anahita Balsara

My SA at Nordstrom texted me pics of the new spring collection. They are definitely getting the lace highlighters. They aren't sure about the bronzer so I recommend that anyone who wants one get it from Burberry.com. She also said the lace highlighters should be in store closer toward the end of the month

GreenEyedAllie

My SA at Nordstrom texted me pics of the new spring collection. They are definitely getting the lace highlighters. They aren't sure about the bronzer so I recommend that anyone who wants one get it from Burberry.com. She also said the lace highlighters should be in store closer toward the end of the month

Thank you for the info! I'm SO happy to hear that. I need another highlighter like I need a hole in my head, but these look so lovely.

For ladies that have both, if you had to choose, which do you reach for most?

Haviggi

Both are gorgeous but when I opened and I saw the white one I gasped which did not happened with the nudish one !LOL! I haven't seen any pic that makes any justice for the white one! It's really wonderful and more unique in person at least in my eyes :)

GreenEyedAllie

Both are gorgeous but when I opened and I saw the white one I gasped which did not happened with the nudish one !LOL! I haven't seen any pic that makes any justice for the white one! It's really wonderful and more unique in person at least in my eyes :)

That's the one I'm leaning towards, so thanks for that. :D

Icecaramellatte

Thanks for this info

beautycool

Hi hi I ordered mine up either Saturday or Friday night I got a big shock as kept stalking since Jan lol :))) so when I saw it on there I had to have it
its been dispatched by ups and I got a shock as thought it was coming from the states anyhow it's not lol
i should be getting it this week hopefully by Tuesday
we have the hurricane Imogen and we have it pretty bad ATM
bad enough to blow our fence down stay safe to those whom in the uk
i cannot wait to get this bronzer it was defo Friday I ordered
anyone got any swatches I been looking on the pages and insta
and nothing yet :(

Last edited:

beautycool

View attachment 52071 Sorry about side ways picture and also I'm not sure of how to put more than one picture up as I tried to and it came up with three lots of the same picture all I can say is wow what great packaging it came in so pleased really made my day before I go to work .

Latest posts