Burberry Beauty

awickedshape

oh, haha! It was a joke! All freaking day, there has been this particularly aggressive pop-up ad for Prius, and it's red. I was just venting and assumed everyone was having the same experience. :eek:

Ohhh
They're probably personalized in some way lol
One is embedded in my page but I ignore it lol

Haviggi

I went to Burberry store in Covent Garden in London and they told me that there will be also a new heart shaped palette except from the bronzer one and the heart of that one will be a beautiful rosy blush! Start saving ! A new My Burberry fragrance for men but with a slightly different name is also about to launched :)

Last edited:

Haviggi

The new blush palette!!!could it be a valentine's special or summer one? The SA at Covent Garden mentioned summer but who knows

MissTania

I went to Burberry store in Covent Garden in London and they told me that there will be also a new heart shaped palette except from the bronzer one and the heart of that one will be a beautiful rosy blush! Start saving ! A new My Burberry fragrance for men but with a slightly different name is also about to launched :)

The new blush palette!!!could it be a valentine's special or summer one? The SA at Covent Garden mentioned summer but who knows

Thanks for the info and pic! This looks gorgeous, I am definitely interested.

MissTania

I just ordered the Nude Glow highlighter from Burberry Australia:cloud9: The white is sold out which is probably a good thing as I would have been tempted to get both.

starletta8

On a whim, went to the local boutique once I was done at a doctor's office today. Shockingly, stunningly, they had both HL in-stock.

Sabrunka

I didn't end up getting the white one as I planned from Sephora, then I missed out, BUTTTTT it's back in stock on the Burberry website! I just grabbed it now :)

elegant-one

I just ordered the Nude Glow highlighter from Burberry Australia:cloud9: The white is sold out which is probably a good thing as I would have been tempted to get both.

:hand::dogdance::tee: I'll be curious as to how you like the nude on. Most times those shade disappear on my skin. I love the white. Of course you love those blushes :rofl::five:

MissTania

:hand::dogdance::tee: I'll be curious as to how you like the nude on. Most times those shade disappear on my skin. I love the white. Of course you love those blushes :rofl::five:

:kisskiss: Elegant:naughty::rotfl:! You saying you love the white set me off on an international wild goose chase to find it:call::hahaha:(even though yesterday I thought I was okay to miss out). So I called Burberry Australia, it's sold out here, and the lovely rep mentioned Net-A-Porter...they have both shades, so I ordered both and my first Charlotte Tilbury lippie in Lost Cherry to qualify for free shipping (next business day). The HLs are also $21 cheaper than from Burberry so I called and cancelled my order (they can't guarantee it will be cancelled as yet but I think it will be fine).

If anyone in the US is interested, they have free shipping for orders over US $100.

I need them to arrive ASAP:cloud9::twirl:

We need that pink heart blush!:knuddel::yay:

Latest posts