Burberry Beauty

awickedshape

Just make a decision to use a highlighter every day. That's what I did a few years ago and I haven't looked back since. In fact, I was so bummed today. I woke up crazy late and had to get dressed in a hurry. No time for highlighter. I was just crushed. I felt I looked really flat all day.

I get that :)
I was using Filmstar pretty consistently but fell off after a month or so lol

Monsy

A Burberry Live Chat helped me fix my canceled order!! Apparently there was an issue with the website, so I had to call and order the Cashmere foundation. Threw in the white highlighter while I was at it. Shame on me!

I am glad they were able to fix the problem!

Lile

Both highlighters look beautiful, but I'm trying to resist since I'm so pale and hardly use them. We'll see what happens, lol!

Lile

Oops, forgot to also say that I already have Burberry's original white, gold, and My Burberry highlighters. Is it fair to assume that the new ones are like the original white and gold ones?

Monsy

I am wondering the same thing. I only have white original one (nude glow) .if i could find comparison somewhere that would be great

boschicka

I have the original highlighting powder in Golden Radiance 02. I should have the new white one on Monday, so I can provide swatches then.

peanut

I am glad they were able to fix the problem!

Unfortunately, they canceled the foundations in my order again. But Customer Service offered one of four products for my trouble (I chose the pen h/l). They're going to try to figure out why I'm unable to order the foundation. In the meantime, I'm getting the white h/l and one of the new sheer l/s.

Hope you're enjoying your gold h/l (if you're able to touch it).

Haviggi

I ordered from Burberry both highlighters this morning and i already got a shipping confirmation !!! Yayy! I can't wait !!

boschicka

Pretty! That's the white highlighter?

Yes, the swatch photo looks more white like it's supposed to. Bad lighting makes the top photo look more golden than it is. I'll try to get better shots at home tonight and compare to my two previous Burberry highlighters.

sugarberry

Yes, the swatch photo looks more white like it's supposed to. Bad lighting makes the top photo look more golden than it is. I'll try to get better shots at home tonight and compare to my two previous Burberry highlighters.
Thank you!

here is my swatch for the golden one

View attachment 51724

Thanks! It's not as dark/golden as I feared it would be, so it might just work for me after all. Compared to the Dior highlighters, would you say these are much more shimmery?

eepeepburrah

I finally ordered both the white and gold highlighters, as well as two of the new shadow sticks. Or at least, I think they are new. I've never seen them before. I got Rosewood and Midnight Brown. I watched one of Burberry's youtube videos where they used the shadow stick in Midnight Brown and it was super pretty. Allegedly they are waterproof and creaseproof. So we shall see...

Latest posts