Burberry Beauty

brunettespylove

you can return to burberry too. they have free ups label included

HG I returned them they are disappointing

I was reading online that it can't be used though? if i wanted to return it

oh thats a bummer, i picked up brilliant and incandescent and love how natural they look on.

GreenEyedAllie

Has anyone tried the brow definer? Do you like it? How do you think it compares to the TF and Anastasia ones? I was leaning towards Anastasia's because of the price and because I already know my color, but it has been getting TERRIBLE reviews everywhere. There seem to be some people who love it, but I'm worried about the ones that talk about the product falling out and what not.

brunettespylove

Has anyone tried the brow definer? Do you like it? How do you think it compares to the TF and Anastasia ones? I was leaning towards Anastasia's because of the price and because I already know my color, but it has been getting TERRIBLE reviews everywhere. There seem to be some people who love it, but I'm worried about the ones that talk about the product falling out and what not.

My friend said it was really dry and was tugging on her brow. I haven't tried it myself. She swears by the HG brow definer though

brunettespylove

Gotcha! I am now looking at the HG one, and lots of people seem happy plus apparently there is a bit more product, which makes the $ increase less painful, haha.

yes!! i tried the HG and didn't have the same luck, but i am not good with brows lol. so im the last person to ask. She has used the brow wiz , dipbrow etc lol. Im more like throw a gel in and occasionally powder

Winthrop44

I love the Burberry brow definer. It is comparable to TF but the main reason I love it is that the #02 Sepia is perfect for me.

peanut

Guys, have you guys tried out the Burberry Kisses Sheer lipstick formulation? I tried it and it's the best and moisturizing sheer lipstick I've tried yet! I like it a lot better than the Dior Addicts and even my previous favorites, Estee Lauder's Pure Color Envy Shine. :D

I was really impressed with this! The tube is smaller than I thought it would be, but the formula is lovely! It didn't dry out my lips and left a nice stain, which I love. Ordered Coral Pink, which was very pretty but turned out to be more coral than pink. I'd love to try some other shades.

Latest posts