Burberry Beauty

elegant-one

I do have couple of shadows, two blushes and maybe a gloss or two on my list. and these new sheer lipsticks if i can find swatches anywhere

I really love heir blushes because of how natural they look on. Same with the shadows. I really love that eye contour crease pencil! I'm interested in the ls too so post something if you see it.

Vineetha

GASP!!! They are all super pretty! Thanks Vee!!! :flowers::cloud9::sunshine::heart::knuddel:

Are these going to be available anywhere else? I missed them :(

Thank you!! :D I almost didn't get it either waiting on Sephora! But this thread :D :type:
EO it should be available on both nordstrom and Sephora soon!! Both carry Burberry and I don't think it was listed as a Burberry exclusive! I will keep an eye out!! :kisskiss:

Vineetha

I really love heir blushes because of how natural they look on. Same with the shadows. I really love that eye contour crease pencil! I'm interested in the ls too so post something if you see it.
I have loved almost everything I have tried from the brand too! The cream shadows aren't my fav but I LOVE the blushes and lipsticks! The new lip velvets are really nice!! And the nude glow base is also a staple! They have slowly removed fragrance from a lot of their products in the regular line which is a big YES!!

Monsy

Last edited:

starletta8

Those all look amazing!

Now that I'm done pouting after the eyeshadow reformulation, I'm back to loving Burberry. It's almost impossible to overdo it, so it's a favorite of mine.

sugarberry

Same here! I don't want to get it from them direct in case i don't like it/ can't return and then have to sell it. But don't want FOMO lol
I had both dior h/l but didn't find them to apply as great vs the swatch and decided to return them, they also appeared more glittery on the face. I purchased the HG strobe light a few weeks after and thats when i decided to return the dior, the HG pick up a lot easier on the brush. i like that the BB white ver is brighter than the dior pink though.

The Nordstrom rep said it should be out within the first two weeks of February and all counters will for sure have it by the end of the month.

Truth be told, I don't love my Dior highlighter either. Mine is a little dry and ends up looking dry on my face for at least a couple of hours until it mixes with the oils in my face. And for some reason, it looks metallic on my skin, even with a light hand--it could be the silver undertone that it has, so I get a mixture of silver and peachy pink on my cheeks! I'm hoping the Burberry will work out better for me.

elegant-one

Thank you!! :D I almost didn't get it either waiting on Sephora! But this thread :D :type:
EO it should be available on both nordstrom and Sephora soon!! Both carry Burberry and I don't think it was listed as a Burberry exclusive! I will keep an eye out!! :kisskiss:
:oops::thankyou::heart:

I have loved almost everything I have tried from the brand too! The cream shadows aren't my fav but I LOVE the blushes and lipsticks! The new lip velvets are really nice!! And the nude glow base is also a staple! They have slowly removed fragrance from a lot of their products in the regular line which is a big YES!!

Yep Sis!!!!You talked me into a few things during the sale LOLOLOL!!!!! I'm happy that they are removing the fragrance. I'll have to try the Velvets now. Maybe other companies will follow suit. I just got D&G Petal lipstick & was surprised that it had almost no scent...theirs were on the heavier fragrance side.

:kisskiss:

brunettespylove

Ah OK hopefully soon, I'd prefer to order from Nordies because it is easier to return. I live chatted them and the woman didn't know when they were getting it

yes! its so strange, I guess you really have to dig into it to get it to really show up, but i don't apply my h/l heavily so idk lol. I just didn't want to bother. i much preferred the mufe duos

The Nordstrom rep said it should be out within the first two weeks of February and all counters will for sure have it by the end of the month.

Truth be told, I don't love my Dior highlighter either. Mine is a little dry and ends up looking dry on my face for at least a couple of hours until it mixes with the oils in my face. And for some reason, it looks metallic on my skin, even with a light hand--it could be the silver undertone that it has, so I get a mixture of silver and peachy pink on my cheeks! I'm hoping the Burberry will work out better for me.

anyabeaute

View attachment 51728
And because some asked about the Dior highlighters in comparison (L to R): Dior Glowing Gardens 001 Glowing Pink, Burberry White 01, Chanel Perles Et Fantaisies (the white side only), Dior Glowing Gardens in 002 Glowing Nude

boschicka,

how would these SS16 highlighters (Burberry White/Dior Glowing Pink/Chanel Perles et Fantaisies) rank in term of quality/recommendation (with 1st being most exceptional in formula/finish...then 2nd...then 3rd?) Thanks so much in advance!

boschicka

boschicka,

how would these SS16 highlighters (Burberry White/Dior Glowing Pink/Chanel Perles et Fantaisies) rank in term of quality/recommendation (with 1st being most exceptional in formula/finish...then 2nd...then 3rd?) Thanks so much in advance!

The Chanel is the most natural looking, the Burberry are next (slightly more metallic), and the Dior are the least natural (extremely metallic), so it just depends on what you are comfortable with when it comes to highlighters.
I like the Chanel and Burberry for everyday and then the Dior for me are more for artistic moods. I've also used the Dior as eyeshadow. Some people have said they didn't like the texture of the Dior and had difficulty applying them, so something to keep in mind.
I don't think you can go wrong with the Chanel or the Burberry. And a final note, the pink in the Chanel doesn't really show up on my skin tone.

sugarberry

The Chanel is the most natural looking, the Burberry are next (slightly more metallic), and the Dior are the least natural (extremely metallic), so it just depends on what you are comfortable with when it comes to highlighters.
I like the Chanel and Burberry for everyday and then the Dior for me are more for artistic moods. I've also used the Dior as eyeshadow. Some people have said they didn't like the texture of the Dior and had difficulty applying them, so something to keep in mind.
I don't think you can go wrong with the Chanel or the Burberry. And a final note, the pink in the Chanel doesn't really show up on my skin tone.

Thank you! Extremely helpful for me because I find Dior is too metallic for me. Looks like I'll keep my Chanel and wait for Burberry's to come back in stock.

beauteblogueur

I caved and bought the white shade today. Glad I did, it's very pretty and the formula is much better than the last couple of highlighters Burberry's released.

image.jpg

L-R: Burberry S/S White, Burberry Nude Radiance, Becca Pearl, Chanel Camelia de Plumes, Dior Glowing Pink

Pearl is pretty close. The Burberry is more metallic and a touch more silver, Pearl is a bit more natural looking. But if you have one you probably don't need the other unless you're a highlighter hoarder ;)

Haviggi

London With Love heart shaped illuminating bronzer Palette is available at Burberry.com but I'll wait to to see if this will be available at Covent Garden store in London next week! :) Last time I ordered my 2 highlighters from Burberry UPS was unacceptable! My package for five whole days was wondering around Stockholm with no explanation!

Latest posts