Burberry Beauty

Winthrop44

I got the white HL the other day. Gorgeous! Has anyone seen swatches of the Eye Color Contour Smoke & Sculpt Pens yet?

elegant-one

I got the white HL the other day. Gorgeous! Has anyone seen swatches of the Eye Color Contour Smoke & Sculpt Pens yet?

Did you! I am getting the Midnight brown & the gray one. The Burberry rep guy told me that you have to use/blend them pretty quick because they set fast & have great staying/waterproof power.

Hey there, I got Rosewood and Midnight Brown when I bought my HL's on Burberry's website. I'll put pics up when I can! They are super pretty.

I would love to see them! Thanks

Winthrop44

Hey there, I got Rosewood and Midnight Brown when I bought my HL's on Burberry's website. I'll put pics up when I can! They are super pretty.

I would love to see them too when you get a chance. Thank you!

Did you! I am getting the Midnight brown & the gray one. The Burberry rep guy told me that you have to use/blend them pretty quick because they set fast & have great staying/waterproof power.

Oh really? Interesting! That's good but I wouldn't have assumed that at all.

eepeepburrah

burberryeye.jpg
Midnight Brown is to the left, and Rosewood is to the right. Sorry for a small pic, I'm having trouble making it bigger. Midnight isn't as dark as I expected, but it still lives up to the name. Rosewood is my favorite. It is a plumy, pinky taupe, and looks great with my green eyes. I'm wearing it today with the Sheer eyeshadow in Rosewood over it with an olive green eyeliner, and I am just loving it. Hope this helps!

PS Wore the new London with Love heart bronzer, it is awesome! Just enough to warm my face up, but not enough to look orange or "dirty".

eepeepburrah

I am not convinced that they are waterproof. They definitely are not crease-proof for me, but I have oily lids. I also wear my makeup for over 16 hours at a time, since I work 12 hours night shifts. So basically nothing is crease-proof for me lol. I think that the Nars velvet formula in the stick form has much more staying power, personally.

elegant-one

View attachment 52264
Midnight Brown is to the left, and Rosewood is to the right. Sorry for a small pic, I'm having trouble making it bigger. Midnight isn't as dark as I expected, but it still lives up to the name. Rosewood is my favorite. It is a plumy, pinky taupe, and looks great with my green eyes. I'm wearing it today with the Sheer eyeshadow in Rosewood over it with an olive green eyeliner, and I am just loving it. Hope this helps!

PS Wore the new London with Love heart bronzer, it is awesome! Just enough to warm my face up, but not enough to look orange or "dirty".

Thanks so much for the swatches & info!!! Yes, I thought MB would be deeper too. They are both really pretty.
I am not convinced that they are waterproof. They definitely are not crease-proof for me, but I have oily lids. I also wear my makeup for over 16 hours at a time, since I work 12 hours night shifts. So basically nothing is crease-proof for me lol. I think that the Nars velvet formula in the stick form has much more staying power, personally.

Winthrop44

View attachment 52264

Thanks so much. They're both very pretty. I have green eyes too and love the original Rosewood es, so maybe I'll start with that one.

KateH22

Does anyone have Burberry Earthy blush and the new Dior blush sculpt in Beige 03? If so, could you please tell me how they compare? I have bought the Beige one from Dior and it looks like a pink rosy blush on me, not suitable for contouring. I am hoping that Earthy wouldn't look so pink / red / rosy. I have strong pink undertones and some redness so some things can pull more pink / red on me than they perhaps look in the pan. Thanks.

Monsy

I do. i think burberry is more silver while camelia has a touch of gold to it. i can compare them if you want

Sabrunka

I get my highlighter tomorrow :D can't wait! I should also probably get on top of Nordstrom notes.. Do I have to open a credit card for that?? I guess I can just look into it and find out lol.

Latest posts