Black Radiance blushes

HeavenLeiBlu

Oh! I forgot! Please forgive the bad pics and condition of my hands... I'm doing some spring cleaning and renovation without gloves on, so you know how that goes. After taking the pics, it seems as of Soft Honey is lighter. Here goes: Dark Amber on the left, Soft Honey on the right.

bobbiedoll03

I just checked these out at my local Kmart. I already own Toasted Almond which is beautiful on my NC50 skin...but today i saw Warm Berry which was amazing. I will be going back to do a haul of their blushes and bronzers.

pinkcrush

I picked up a BR blush last week in CVS in Raspberry which was a red-toned pink n was amazed at how the new formula was of such high quality... The old formula was a bold, streaky unblendable mess... Needless 2 say they have come a long way :) This inspired me to pick up Plum Sorbet which is a beautiful frosted lavender color... These r definitely worth the 3.99 I spent (both had a 1.00 instant coupon) n I am looking forward to finding other colors and at the price I can't beat it...

MzBrownBeauty

I own several BR blushes and really like them. I have Toasted Almond which is very similar to Sleeks Sahara if your unable to get Sahara.

montREALady

I have their Artisan Color baked blush in Toasted Almond. Just bought Raspberry over the weekend and love it.

I may try Warm Berry next.

pinkcrush

I have their Artisan Color baked blush in Toasted Almond. Just bought Raspberry over the weekend and love it. I may try Warm Berry next.
Pretty!!! U have to try some of the bronzer/highlighters... I recommend Rum Spice and Caramel, u will love them!!! I can swatch if u like

montREALady

Pretty!!! U have to try some of the bronzer/highlighters... I recommend Rum Spice and Caramel, u will love them!!! I can swatch if u like
Yes please! I was looking at Blackberry, so dark but wondering if I can work it somehow.

(Walmart)

Rum Spice looks nice too
http://www.blackradiancebeauty.com/product/face/BakedBronzer.php

Twinkle_Twinkle

Blackberry is very pretty. I'm NW45 as well and I like to use in in the contour (but not as a contour) and on the highest plane of the cheek, moving outward to the temple. You could also dust it over blush. It's really nice and really unique (and really cheap - what more could one ask for?!).

montREALady

Blackberry is very pretty. I'm NW45 as well and I like to use in in the contour (but not as a contour) and on the highest plane of the cheek, moving outward to the temple. You could also dust it over blush. It's really nice and really unique (and really cheap - what more could one ask for?!).
I was thinking contour in the hollows but wondered about the shimmer. I'll get it the next time I got to Tarjay, thanks!

montREALady

@pinkcrush here's the post, it wasn't in the HAA thread like I thought. Hi @Twinkle_Twinkle I bought Blackberry on Sunday and haven't opened it as yet and Pinkcrush and I were discussing it in another thread, about how to work it. I'm scurred!
tong.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

@pinkcrush here's the post, it wasn't in the HAA thread like I thought. Hi @Twinkle_Twinkle I bought Blackberry on Sunday and haven't opened it as yet and Pinkcrush and I were discussing it in another thread, about how to work it. I'm scurred!
tong.gif
Don't be scurred! It's so pretty and it's so sheer you really can't go overboard. I've worn it in my contour and up through the temple and also just all over the check like I would wear a MSF.

montREALady

Don't be scurred! It's so pretty and it's so sheer you really can't go overboard. I've worn it in my contour and up through the temple and also just all over the check like I would wear a MSF.
So you don't put the MSF all over? I don't own one so I don't know. Hehehe. I've seen the MSFN at my cco...

pinkcrush

Guess it depends on ur skin tone... I'm NW43/NC50 and it made me look dirty when used as a full on blush but I do like using it to blend my matte contour (Embark or Blunt) into any of my shimmery or super shimmery highlighters because the depth isn't lost like it can be just blending out the contour alone

montREALady

Guess it depends on ur skin tone... I'm NW43/NC50 and it made me look dirty when used as a full on blush but I do like using it to blend my matte contour (Embark or Blunt) into any of my shimmery or super shimmery highlighters because the depth isn't lost like it can be just blending out the contour alone
Makes sense. I use Blunt for contour and Embark for brows. I'm going to use it to blend my contour too. I'm NC43/NW45...

pinkcrush

Makes sense. I use Blunt for contour and Embark for brows. I'm going to use it to blend my contour too. I'm NC43/NW45...
Yea I use Embark for EVERYTHING, brows, contour, crease, liner haha! But yea Blackberry will keep the intensity of ur contour when blending up and marry it to ur shimmery highlight beautifully

sagehen

same - this happened to me when I tried to use it alone. Ick.
Yea I use Embark for EVERYTHING, brows, contour, crease, liner haha! But yea Blackberry will keep the intensity of ur contour when blending up and marry it to ur shimmery highlight beautifully
Team "Embark for Everything" LOL - but seriously, Embark is wonderful on WOC in so many ways.

Latest posts