Black Radiance blushes

Smf16

Has anyone tried the black radiance blushes? I've heard good reviews on you-tube about these for WOC...I can't find them any where near me though! Wal-mart (the only one close to me that carries it) is always sold out!
ssad.gif

belle89

They are great blushes. VERY pigmented and long-lasting. I had Ruby Treasure (it broke). For the price, they are a steal.

Smf16

Making me want them even more!! I can not find these any where near me..anyone know of any online retailers that sell black radiance blushes? I see a couple on ebay but I really want the soft honey and spiced ginger...

Twinkle_Twinkle

I picked up three of these today and have been playing around with Soft Honey. It's like a softer, more peach/orange Raizin. It gives a very nice, warm flush without adding too much color. Perfect for layering shades or for when you just want a neutral cheek. I feel like I should return my Flirt! blush in Oh Please now. Not sure how impressed I am with the Flirt! blushes actually...

wquty77

Ugh, i have been hearing such wonderful things about these blushes!! i wish i had them in my area or could find them online.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wquty77
Ugh, i have been hearing such wonderful things about these blushes!! i wish i had them in my area or could find them online.

I'm guessing you are outside of the US? If you want a CP I'd be willing.

wquty77

I actually live in the U.S., however, i live in an area that is predominantly caucasian. So, most of the cosmetics here cater to that demographic. I have to order all of my make-up from online or drive forever to purchase from a specific counter or brand. I have checked every Walgreens, CVS, and Wal-mart with-in a 30-mile radius. Nothing. The nearest Black Radiance product is(according to Wal-Mart's website) about an hour and half away from me.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I picked up three of these today and have been playing around with Soft Honey. It's like a softer, more peach/orange Raizin. It gives a very nice, warm flush without adding too much color. Perfect for layering shades or for when you just want a neutral cheek. I feel like I should return my Flirt! blush in Oh Please now. Not sure how impressed I am with the Flirt! blushes actually...

If I'm in a hurry and/or want to look more neutral/natural than usual -- I just thrown on some Soft Honey Blush and 3N l/g. Stunning combo.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wquty77
I actually live in the U.S., however, i live in an area that is predominantly caucasian. So, most of the cosmetics here cater to that demographic. I have to order all of my make-up from online or drive forever to purchase from a specific counter or brand. I have checked every Walgreens, CVS, and Wal-mart with-in a 30-mile radius. Nothing. The nearest Black Radiance product is(according to Wal-Mart's website) about an hour and half away from me.

ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
If I'm in a hurry and/or want to look more neutral/natural than usual -- I just thrown on some Soft Honey Blush and 3N l/g. Stunning combo.

yes.gif

Blushbaby

I have three of them - they're SO pigmented, it's actually insane!! I only need the teeniest amount.

Smf16

Oh I want to try these so bad!!! Has anyone seen a online retailer selling these?? I am so mad that I passed these up when I used to see them at Walmart..now I can't find them at all!
ssad.gif

Smf16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I see them at CVS, all the time.

Idk I guess in my area CVS and Walgreens don't carry them..and its weird because I see some Black Radiance on their websites...but I've been to several with no luck..
ssad.gif

0missjones

Imma have to look out for these the next time Im out. Im all for drugstore brands that give good payoff!

Lovey99

I saw them at K-Mart awhile back. Most K-Mart stores in my area have been closed now though.

Tashona Helena

Soft Honey is my favorite too...they are soooo pigmented omg. The red one you really have to be careful with. I've had problems with them breaking too.
ssad.gif
So if you carry them around you'll def have to take caution.

Latest posts