Thread: MMU Cosmetics..

MMU Cosmetics..

Does someone know MMU Cosmetics? The care is simply marvelous... but the very best are the scents!! Indescribably... this selection!

I come from Switzerland.. But I like the things so much, that this fact don't prevent me from ordering!
    I'm Swiss...
    Do you like to see where I live? Klick and visit!

I just sold my black CRX lol I miss it.

This is the first I've seen or heard of MMU.... Looks tasty though!
    Rule #1 ~ Be a living work of art.

black_crx a dedication is to my first car. You recognized that correctly! Many do not know that. I really like cars, especially Japanese. But this is off topic!

MMU is best for body products and care. I think it's much better than Lush. Not wrongly understand, I also like Lush.. but MMU is richer and the scents smell much better. Already the scent selection is fantastic!! It is worth an attempt, nobody will be disappointed!
    I'm Swiss...
    Do you like to see where I live? Klick and visit!

LOL Same here! My other SNs are for my first car too, a 4th gen civic EG (EX). And so is this one, but for another favorite, the Nissan 300ZX & 350 Z. I'm off of cars now though and on to bikes

Well, I'll have to check MMU out then, b/c I love wonderful bath stuff. Especially after a hard day at work! I've not tried lush either.
    Rule #1 ~ Be a living work of art.