Show Off Your Talent - The Nail Art Thread!

fashiondivacroc

Okay, I am little late for everyone to use this for Valentines Day, but it is still cute and you can use just any time LOVE is in the air! I call this one "Lots of Love". This design isn't too hard, but a little more advanced. Don't be afraid to give it a try ;o)
Full tutorial on my blog:
http://fashiondivacrochet.blogspot.com/

diannekaye

omg all these look absolutely amazing! I'm so jealous I just wish I could paint my nails as neatly as you guys

k.a.t

Wow these are amazing! And now I have an urge to go and try something out on mine haha (it won't look anywhere near as good)

NailAsylum

Now my Nail Art blog is officially open, everyone is welcome to visit! Bare in mind that its still missing a lot of my work, so I will be uploading it in the nearest future...actually am now...as this is being posted.

If you are even remotely interested in nail Art I welcome you with open arms to visit, comment and you know...spread the joy.

GO TO:
http://nailasylum.blogspot.com

CaityyM

Okay so I was wonder what you use to put the details on with? I mean the polish brushes suck for details and I haven't found anything that really works, I tend to just use a black sharpie and put a clear coat on top but if you have any pointers I would be happy to hear as my sharpie sometimes smudges when I put the clear coat on.

These are my current halloween nails and yes I haven't cleaned the edges lol but all the black is sharpie cause I don't have a good tool to use to do details like that.... any help with that?

Let me know if anyone has any pointers.
Much appreciated and I adore all you guys nails on this!

<3 Caity

MarinaPetrick

Hey my name is Marina! And I hope u like my nails! I used kiss nail art paint in black pink blue purple and silver glitter fine line. Xtreme wear white for the tip by sally Hansen, and complete care for the base and top coat. :):)
d74f9b80_IMAG2610.jpeg

AngieM

I'm not a nail artist. Actually just picked up a bottle of opi shatter the other week & decided "heck let's see if you can learn to do your nails!". So please forgive me if my nails are rough around the edges ladies . This is my first attempt at newspaper nails. Revlon base coat OPI - Don't Talk Bach To Me Revlon quick dry top coat I wanted something bright & different for the Sydney Neon Run tomorrow night
2f693ff5_image.jpeg

Latest posts