Any Clear Cube dupes out there?

I looove the look of the clear cube and have been at it. I imagine it's the perfect storage...but I just can't justify the money .

Link just in case: Clear Cube - Home

I have one of the 3 drawer sterlite ones but I grew out of it...I believe the clear cube has like 7 compartments.

Just wondering if any of you ladies know of a "dupe" for one of those except (much) cheaper?

"Things are pretty, graceful, rich, elegant, handsome, but, until they speak to the imagination, not yet beautiful." RWE

Re: Any Clear Cube dupes out there?

I would check out the Container store, or Ikea. I think either would have something like that.

Re: Any Clear Cube dupes out there?

I really like those to,would make awesome storage. But I couldnt find the price?
    "The most Beautiful girls are the ones who SMILE"

My Kardashian Clear Cube inspired makeup organizer

ohh i like. where did u get that
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmers View Post

I asked in her Vanity Setup Thread. She replied that they are from the Container Store http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...=clear+drawers
    My Wishlist: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f187/v...shlist-163950/

NC44 Studio Fix Fluid/ NC43 Studio Fix Powder/ Matchmaster 6.0 and 7.0 mixed/ Revlon ColorStay Toast/MUFE Mat Velvet + #65/Nars Sheer Matte Tahoe/

Wow... I'm liking that too
    "The most Beautiful girls are the ones who SMILE"

I got mine from www.vanitymaids.com/ for $175. Waaaaayyy cheaper than the others. I was really pleased with the quality and it HOLDS! The only thing there is no flip top. But for that price who cares! :-p Hope this helps. I'll try to attach an image from their site so you all can see.

They have some like that at Target for $7.99. They are much smaller, though..3 drawers. You could use it for lipglosses and smaller stuff.
    MAC Artist <3

Amazon.com has a ton of knock off's of the Kardashian one's for MUCH cheaper. My container store does not have the clear ones that the girl posted above though, very sad!

I had those 3 drawer plastic/acrylic ones from the container store.. It arrived cracked. I don't think they hold up well. I did not use it for very long.

My drawers are also from The Container Store. They were $14.99 a piece and I put 4 of them together, securing them with strong double-stick tape. For plastic, they are surprisingly sturdy! I know the quality of the Clear Cube is no doubt amazing and probably worth the money but I ended up taking this route instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsSoMW8_3cY

wow, what an interesting turnout for your story haha. that is really nice, i would purchase one if i could figure out how to use it w/ my vanity. love it.
    NC30-35 / Black hair / Brown eyes

Please check out my blog.
    http://www.makeupdiary.org

MUJI clear boxes are way cheaper: http://www.muji.us/store/household/s...se-5-rows.html

They restock every few weeks in limited quantities. Hope that helps!
    "Charm is a way of getting the answer 'YES' without having asked any clear question." - Albert Camus.

They are out of stock! and suggestions on where to get them??

Just sign up to be on their email list and they will notify you when they have them in stock. They have a FB page where you can also get updates about stock. It's worth the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by alirocks View Post
    They are out of stock! and suggestions on where to get them??

Follow Me on Instagram: MACCutie08
    Chanel Perfection Lumiere 114, MAC Face and Body C7, MUFE 178, NC 50 MAC.......Makeup is my playground!

I would definitely recommend the Muji 5 drawer..I did a review on them..check it out!

http://www.sweetglamourmakeup.com/2011/09/sweet-glamour-makeup-youtube-muji-5.html

I loved the drawers from the Container Store when I saw them online, but when I went to the actual store to see if they would work for me, they were just too small. I also didn't think the plastic was that sturdy. I'm still in "organize mode", so I'm hoping to get the Muji when they come back in stock. I was this close to ordering a Clear Cube, but it really is a lot of money for a makeup organizer. I'd rather spend that money on the actual products instead of something to house the products.

I have these and I have 4. LOVE them. Bought mine at the container store, I think they are 12.99 each.

I keep my MES, MB, PP, BB e/s and anything I don't depot in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmers View Post

I'm trying to order the original clear cube but their store seem to be offline....
    "A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. " Oscar Wilde

There is also a brand called CosmoCube.. pretty pricy though!

I agree with the other who have stated they use Muji. I have 1 five drawer and 2 two drawer. Plan to purchase more once I get more space.