Jordana eyeshadow pencils

cutegingerbread

I've used the retractable eyeliner for YEARS when I first started makeup (it was my intro into makeup) =] i liked that one, it was very pigmented, not the best lasting power on waterline, but this was before I knew to set it. If u need a good drugstore eyeliner, try Milani Liquif'eye! it's GREAT..lasts all day on me =]

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyKeeper
those, as well as these: Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Eye - Jordana Cosmetics

I have both, the ones that I linked too are amazing. When used with two faced shadows insurance they lasted for more than 15 hours with no creasing I fell asleep with them on).

The others are also nice but they only lasted for me around 7-8 hours before creasing. Some of them even with a base crease within hours.

Over all I love both and I use both of then often.

ButterflyKeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
I have both, the ones that I linked too are amazing. When used with two faced shadows insurance they lasted for more than 15 hours with no creasing I fell asleep with them on).

The others are also nice but they only lasted for me around 7-8 hours before creasing. Some of them even with a base crease within hours.

Over all I love both and I use both of then often.

I have most of the wooden pencil ones, and I quite like it. Used as a base or primer when spread around, it makes the colours pop! So awesome.
greengrin.gif
And affordable! We have them at the dollar stores here in NZ.

Latest posts