Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

bis

Here are pics of Confidentielle RA l/s and Imaginaire RAEG:
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/treschicmama1/Chanel/DSCN1463.jpg

In this pic I have Confidentielle with Imaginaire on top:
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/treschicmama1/Chanel/DSCN1473.jpg

Love the colour on you (and I love your eyes btw :)). Do I need Confidentielle? It definitely looks like a great pink. Thanks for the swatches.

Bonitinha

Elegant -- Good luck with the cleaning. And how nice that your hubs helps with the cooking!! We are going over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving and I have lots of siblings, so I only have to bring 1 or 2 things. This year is a salad and a dessert. I still need to figure out exactly what I am making!!

Bis -- Yes, you need Confidentielle :) It is a gorgeous golden pink. I was in love with MAC Way to Love l/s forever because it was a warm pink -- so glad I found Confidentielle. The Imaginaire gloss gave it a great look. But then, I am a girl who thinks you can never have to many pink lippies!
love.gif

mrslid

Here are pics of Confidentielle RA l/s and Imaginaire RAEG:
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/treschicmama1/Chanel/DSCN1463.jpg

In this pic I have Confidentielle with Imaginaire on top:
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb435/treschicmama1/Chanel/DSCN1473.jpg
GORGEOUS!! I'm dying to see a pic of you zoomed out more. I'm fascinated by your hair for some reason. You're very striking! Darn you girls and the lemmings you create!

Bonitinha

Thanks, you're so sweet
heart.gif
-- I am really loving my new goodies! Unfortunately my hair isn't that great -- it is straight and fine -- blah! Although I did get it colored a really dark, rich brown which I am liking. I know, this board is so dangerous with everyone's recommendations!!

elegant-one

Elegant -- Good luck with the cleaning. And how nice that your hubs helps with the cooking!! We are going over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving and I have lots of siblings, so I only have to bring 1 or 2 things. This year is a salad and a dessert. I still need to figure out exactly what I am making!!

Bis -- Yes, you need Confidentielle :) It is a gorgeous golden pink. I was in love with MAC Way to Love l/s forever because it was a warm pink -- so glad I found Confidentielle. The Imaginaire gloss gave it a great look. But then, I am a girl who thinks you can never have to many pink lippies!
love.gif
You're hot! Love those colors on you.

Oh, its my daughter in law that is helping with the cooking not hubbs. He couldn't cook if he was the last person on earth
girlhaha.gif
ok, maybe a peanut butter sandwich :)

Bonitinha

Elegant -- Thanks! You are too kind!
Your Christmas decor sounds so pretty! I can't wait to get mine up!! I mis-read about your DIL helping out with the cooking LOL Maybe your hubs can make lil' PBJ's for appetizers
cutey.gif

elegant-one

Elegant -- Thanks! You are too kind!
Your Christmas decor sounds so pretty! I can't wait to get mine up!! I mis-read about your DIL helping out with the cooking LOL Maybe your hubs can make lil' PBJ's for appetizers
cutey.gif
haha...well, that would be as far as he would get :) I love PB so I might be the only one that would appreciate that.

I love to decorate & I love the Holidays. I must admit that it was harder to get motivated this year than most.

I forgot - that was so cute about your little girl. Enjoy your Thanksgiving diner! I would be happy to stop with Salad & Desert - both are my faves.

Winthrop44

i have 3 almost empty tubes of Santa Barbara. It's discontinued =[ Does anyone know where I can purchase more?
I would try calling your closest Nordstrom counter and asking them to do a computer search of all their stores for you. If they find it at another store they can have it sent to you with no shipping charge. Good luck!

stv578

Ok so since there seems to be a few of you besides me with a bit of a Chanel lip product addiction... Do any of you worry about them going bad? I have no issue buying a lot of eyeshadows and blushes since they'll last practically forever. I have been buying a lot of lipsticks and glosses lately since they are my fave but I'm concerned about them turning and going to waste.

I don't really worry about my lipsticks, I've never had one go funny yet. I've had some glosses get a funny odour though, after several years.

Winthrop44

^^ Same here. A couple of my MAC lipglasses have gone bad but those have been within a matter of months and others had probs with the same ones, making me think something was wrong with them to start with. I've never had issues with a lipstick.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

mrslid

Boo! I thought I'd use my $50 NM GC towards Confidentielle RA and Confidence RAEG but they don't have either of them! Back to the drawing board :-(
Maybe time to get a couple more vampy shades? I think I need more pinks though too? I can't believe I have so many yet seem to have big gaps in my collection as far as color range goes. So far I have:

Rouge Coco:

• Organdi Rose
  • Mademoiselle
  • Muse
  • Orchidee
  • Cambon
  • Sycomore
  • Bois des Iles
  • Cashmere
  • Chintz
  • Chalys
  • Teheran
  • Patchouli
  • Magnolia
  • Stunning

Rouge Allure:

• Genial
  • Mythic
  • Insoucience

Any suggestions?

Bonitinha

^^Bummer they didn't have what you wanted at NM!
I don't have any vampy shades, so I can't help you there (I love them on other people, I just don't think I could pull them off). I really want to get Legende Rouge Coco. I got it in a sample blister pack and loved the color. Kind of a raspberry pink with a little golden shimmer. I've also been eyeing Incognito, Exquise RA and Imagination RA. I have so many pinks and probably should branch out :)

bis

mrslid, how did the Barbie cake go?

From your list I have Mademoiselle, Magnolia :love:, Génial and Cambon as sample. Oh, and I also have Égerie. If you want I can swatch them tomorrow if we have anything that resembles daylight?

I got Magnolia with the Christmas collection and I was really surprised that I like it. I love it. It is a light pink on me that I am misusing as a nude (lighter than my lips).
And vampy shades are always a good idea, especially this time of the year ;)

mrslid

mrslid, how did the Barbie cake go?

From your list I have Mademoiselle, Magnolia :love:, Génial and Cambon as sample. Oh, and I also have Égerie. If you want I can swatch them tomorrow if we have anything that resembles daylight?

I got Magnolia with the Christmas collection and I was really surprised that I like it. I love it. It is a light pink on me that I am misusing as a nude (lighter than my lips).
And vampy shades are always a good idea, especially this time of the year ;)
Thanks Bis! I've often wondered how Egerie compares to Teherana and Chalys (which are almost identical by the way). I won't trouble you though. There are swatches on Karla's site. I need to get to a Chanel counter in person one of these days! *sigh*

I've been meaning swatch my now enormous Chanel lipstick collection but with the time change and how busy I've been I haven't been able to find any time and daylight at the same time! I prefer natural light to flash for my swatch pics. I'll do it for you gals one day! I swear!

bis

Thanks for the swatches! I agree with MissQQ, Rivoli would look like a great addition to your collection.

Latest posts