Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

elegant-one

I found these:

Picture-18.png
He also used Rouge Allure Velvet in La Furtive, a creamy shade of sandy pink—”perfect for stealing kisses,” Philips joked. I couldn't delete ^that pic.

http://joeychong.wordpress.com/2011/10/21/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet/

I am concerned that it will be too warm for me. It looks so different in every pic I've seen. I can't do warm nudes.

Bonitinha

HG -- La Furtive looks so pretty in the swatches! I need a cooler nude, too -- hopefully they come out with a pinky nude.

Haven

I have both La Furtive and La Distinguee. I actually like La Furtive better. It is a more flatterering nude for my coloring, and it is just a nicer color overall.

La Distinguee looks like a nude with a faint coral/peachy accent, and La Furtive is more of a true nude with a hint of pink (pink is probably due to my natural lip color). This is how they look on me anyway.

Did anyone get La Furtive? It looked like a pretty nude color -- but I can't remember with all of the names who got that one!

Miss QQ

jmarie - Yes, I think La Furtive is country exclusive, I'm not sure if Europe also has it.

busted.gif
supacool.gif

yeah, I ordered it
type.gif

Can't wait for you to get La Furtive! Let us know if it like it on. I don't like warm nudes too. My favourite nude is Mythic.

Distinguee is not nude on me. It's like my lips but more peachy pink.

jmarie

Thanks Miss QQ. All of the US velvets are too darker for my liking. The formula is divine, though. Hopefully, spring will have that pinky nude that I am looking for.

Ingenue

Whooo... I love ALL of my Velvets! I had so much fun messing around with them (and I'm officially a member of the bleeding lips club). They are a bit of a beast to get off, and you HAVE to moisturize your lips, or they will just be chapped all to be damned when you try to take the lipstick off.

But I'm a huge fan of the silky formula, and I love the way the color grabs the lips.

I'm wearing La Somptueuse today...

Latest posts