Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Bonitinha

Hmmm, for some reason the pop up store won't show up when I go to Chanel's facebook page . . . I am like a crazy person trying to find it
blink.gif

Monsy

when you go on chanel page, on the left there is a tab to click ROUGE COCO SHINE, it will transfer you to page where it says start shoping now

Bonitinha

^^Thanks!! My FB wasn't working at first when I was trying to click on it -- but I have 3 in my online cart and just trying to decide if I should get all 3!

EDIT: I ended up with Chance and Evasion today. I'm sure I will end up getting Romance and Adventure soon. I was also eyeing Elise. I love the little stories that went with each shade on the FB pop up store -- so cute!!
heart.gif

elegant-one

Thats exciting Michelle!

I just preordered Romance, Evasion & Chance from Nordies & they happened to have ONE Black patent Chanel makeup bag left (free GWP) - so she's throwing it in with my order plus the Shine blister pack!!!!!!
yahoo.gif
I wanted this gorgeous bag so much.

Now if only I can keep from adding to the order by Wednesday, I'll be proud of myself.
sigh.gif

Bonitinha

Yay Elegant! I am so excited to get these! Glad you scored a patent Chanel makeup bag -- I got one with the lip kit my hubs got me at Christmas and I love it!! I wish I lived close to a Nordies to get the GWP's!!

I know, I'm afraid I'll go on tomorrow and order Romance . . . I wish I could see if Adventure is really close to Evasion or Chance (maybe one of you lovelies can check that out for me at your counters!)

Almus

Quote: Originally Posted by Bonitinha

I know, I'm afraid I'll go on tomorrow and order Romance . . . I wish I could see if Adventure is really close to Evasion or Chance (maybe one of you lovelies can check that out for me at your counters!)

If time is not an issue for you I can go to the counter on Wednesday and dos some serious swatching Michelle
amuse.gif

elegant-one

Romance is a beautiful feminine pop of pink - but very wearable. Adventure is not like Evasion - Evasion is more peach. In my notes, it says that Adventure is a peachier Chance. Chance is more of a light medium soft pink.

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
Don't we all.....
heart.gif

No, it says Chanel & underneath its the French spelling for Makeup. I thought it looked bigger than the set bags.

Plus, I just placed my pre-order for the Summer stuff at a different Nordies so I could get that bag for my daughter in law too.

Bonitinha

Oh cute -- you'll have to post a pic of the bags when you get them! Are all Nordies doing the bags right now as a GWP? I think I need in on this action!!

User38

Romance is one that I am getting too.. err.. more for the name than the actual colour. I need me some Romance in my life
love.gif
No seriously I love the colour and also plan on getting Bonheur.. but that's it for me.. I have to reroof a house.. lol

elegant-one

Oh cute -- you'll have to post a pic of the bags when you get them! Are all Nordies doing the bags right now as a GWP? I think I need in on this action!!

No - thats what I thought right, because it makes sense
sigh.gif
but nooo, they are all doing something different I guess. But, maybe its different in dif. areas too. I will take pics of them. The first Nordies I talked to said that maybe they had some left from a GWP that just ended - she said we'll look to see if there is one left & then call ya if we do - bingo. But the other Nordies, is doing it with a $100 which has now been upped to $150 purchase then you get the bag, the blister pack & a sample of Chance perfume which I already have a gazzillion of. Since they originally told me $100 - they are honoring that... woot I guess. So since I got the Bronze Rose $50, PP LG 28.50, Morning Rose - 25.00 I made the $100 min.

Bonitinha

^^ Heaven forbid they all do things the same way! LOL I hope I get that blister pack with my Coco Shine order. I can't decide if I should break down today or tomorrow to get Romance
amuse.gif
I guess I will be happy with my little bag (but the bigger one sounds fabulous!). Can't wait to see the Bronze Rose and the glossimer
heart.gif

elegant-one

^^ Heaven forbid they all do things the same way! LOL I hope I get that blister pack with my Coco Shine order. I can't decide if I should break down today or tomorrow to get Romance
amuse.gif
I guess I will be happy with my little bag (but the bigger one sounds fabulous!). Can't wait to see the Bronze Rose and the glossimer
heart.gif

cry.gif
It's a bit annoying. Winthrop & I were chatting about that Rose eyeliner? And of course the chanel lady did not know about it. It's really hard not to add to an order...geesh

Hey, I wonder if all the colors in the blister packs are the same ones...hmmm

Miss QQ

^^ My guess is they are the same. These are the 4 colours Chanel is promoting. But it'll be great if you get something different! Can't wait to see the patent makeup bag. I have one from Chanel, also a gwc, where the zip opens up into 2 compartments, and the outer sides are a patent surface and a clothed surface on each side.

Is this the bag you are getting? Karla has info on NM's promotions.

http://karlasugar.net/2011/04/neiman-marcus-incircle-event/

Haha...I already did go back and order Romance! lol
lol! I think you will love it! Now, can I resist Romance? ...

Bonitinha

^^ MissQQ -- I think it is useless to resist Romance LOL I think I will get it today! Why is it that I think it is okay if I spread my shopping over a few days, rather than buy it all at once??
I love that holiday lip bag, too. Muscat glossmer is one of my faves (why is it not perm??)

elegant-one

Looks like that may be the bag - if it says Makeup in french on it then probably. It seemed bigger in the store than that, maybe its just the picture. The bag you described sounds lovely! Well at least at Nordies it was only $100 not 200 ;)
^^ My guess is they are the same. These are the 4 colours Chanel is promoting. But it'll be great if you get something different! Can't wait to see the patent makeup bag. I have one from Chanel, also a gwc, where the zip opens up into 2 compartments, and the outer sides are a patent surface and a clothed surface on each side.

Is this the bag you are getting? Karla has info on NM's promotions.

http://karlasugar.net/2011/04/neiman-marcus-incircle-event/

Latest posts