Chanel Glosses - ALL

Shadowy Lady

I looooove chanel's Glossimers. They're the product that first hooked me into Chanel. I have three so far: Jupiter, Venus and Pink teaser but I so want more. They're so sparkly and photograph amazing!

I have only one RA lacque, Phoenix and love it! It lasts a very long time and i love the strawberry shade. This I consider more of a lipstick. Amazing formula.

I also only have one of the new RA Extrait de Gloss in Emoi and is the perfect low maintenance red. I love how pigmented it is and have no issue with application, shall pick more of these soon. I agree that these are like MAC creamsheen glosses but better as they're more pigmented.

Chanel lipglosses rule!

Winthrop44

The Extrait de Glosses also last quite a long time for a gloss, I think. I just love them...and glossimers too! Wild Rose is still my favorite glossimer.
love.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
The Chanel counter in Nordstrom SF finally got the glosses, lippies, and varnishes in! And who swooped in within hours of the phone call to claim some RAEG?
winks.gif
I'm really impressed by the opacity! And I think I actually dig the new applicator.
smiles.gif

yes.gif
My Nordies had them out today too plus the Holiday sets that are on chanel.com. The lady told me that some older lady bought one of the sets that has the bag and she said.."now I don't have to spend $2500.00 to have a Chanel bag to carry"
girlhaha.gif
cute, but a lil bit of a difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanne
ITA
yes.gif
I brought Emoi. I was a little put off by the applicator at first but it does apply the gloss smooth and evenly. The more I used it the more I liked it.
RAEG
Emoi

Must have been Emoi day - I got that one today. Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady

I also only have one of the new RA Extrait de Gloss in Emoi and is the perfect low maintenance red. I love how pigmented it is

yes.gif
I LOVE them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
The Extrait de Glosses also last quite a long time for a gloss, I think. I just love them.

greengrin.gif
yes.gif
Its my favorite new makeup product - ever!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
yes.gif
My Nordies had them out today too plus the Holiday sets that are on chanel.com.

What did you think of the brush set in person?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
What did you think of the brush set in person?

It looked so beautiful! I didn't get to touch it - which was dumb on my part
th_dunno.gif
but It was under those display cases. The case & the brushes looked very elegant, great quality & high end. Mine shipped, so I am getting them Tuesday (wish it was Mon.) I love how the case just says Chanel not chanel beaute in case you do want to carry it out. And, it has a wonderful inside zipper pocket opposite the brush slotted side. I will post pics when I get mine.

Almus

Quote:
th_dunno.gif
but It was under those display cases. The case & the brushes looked very elegant, great quality & high end. Mine shipped, so I am getting them Tuesday (wish it was Mon.) I love how the case just says Chanel not chanel beaute in case you do want to carry it out. And, it has a wonderful inside zipper pocket opposite the brush slotted side. I will post pics when I get mine.

I will be anxiously waiting ... depending on your review, it may end up being the first line in my Christmas' wishlist for bf
sneaky.gif
graucho.gif

Bonitinha

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Oooh, can't wait to see it. I just love the darling bags with all of the gift sets!

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
^Ooh, I bet Spark would look fantastic on NC45. From the Lumieres Celestes glossimers, I think only Cosmos and Jupiter (the red-brown and the red) were LE.

The Chanel counter in Nordstrom SF finally got the glosses, lippies, and varnishes in! And who swooped in within hours of the phone call to claim some RAEG?
winks.gif
I'm really impressed by the opacity! And I think I actually dig the new applicator.
smiles.gif

Which glosses, lippies and varnishes are you referring too??

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
^^The Rouge Allure Extrait Collection.

I need to try these. From what I have heard, these are replacing the Aqualumiere glosses, correct? I have 3 of those, and I like the colours, but the wear is not long at all. I am hoping this new formula has much better wear.

purrtykitty

Yes, that is the rumor. I need to try them, as well. From what I've read, the RA Extrait glosses are more pigmented and wear better, for a gloss, anyway. The Aqualumiere glosses just slid right off.

MzzRach

Quote:
The Aqualumiere glosses just slid right off.

They sure do! It's annoying, considering how much they cost.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I need to try these. From what I have heard, these are replacing the Aqualumiere glosses, correct? I have 3 of those, and I like the colours, but the wear is not long at all. I am hoping this new formula has much better wear.

Quote:
Yes, that is the rumor. I need to try them, as well. From what I've read, the RA Extrait glosses are more pigmented and wear better, for a gloss, anyway. The Aqualumiere glosses just slid right off.

They are the shizz
th_LMAO.gif
They are like lipstick pigmented smooth glosses. I LOVE them so much. The colors cover like a ls but you have some gloss, but they don't feel like a gloss. The wear - depends on your lips. They are fine for me. The colors are divine! I could throw everything else out that I own gloss-wise & just wear these. And, they make your lips look full & voluptuous - I think

Bonitinha

Quote:
They are the shizz
th_LMAO.gif
They are like lipstick pigmented smooth glosses. I LOVE them so much. The colors cover like a ls but you have some gloss, but they don't feel like a gloss. The wear - depends on your lips. They are fine for me. The colors are divine! I could throw everything else out that I own gloss-wise & just wear these. And, they make your lips look full & voluptuous - I think

I think you sold me on getting a few of those!!
winkiss.gif

I got the email from Chanel today about the cute glossimer duo and liner in the bag. WANT!
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
I think you sold me on getting a few of those!!
winkiss.gif

I got the email from Chanel today about the cute glossimer duo and liner in the bag. WANT!
yes.gif

They are all so tempting in person in their pretty little kits
smiles.gif

Bonitinha

Quote:
They are all so tempting in person in their pretty little kits
smiles.gif

I just forwarded the Chanel email to my husband with a note that said:
P.S. I want this
Do you think that is a big enough hint??

I also really want the Imaginaire and Confidence Extrait de gloss also!

elegant-one

Quote:
P.S. I want this

I also really want the Imaginaire and Confidence Extrait de gloss also!

Aww, thats so cute - & I hope it works! ^Those 2 colors especially Confidence are beautiful.

Almus

Quote:
P.S. I want this

I think you made it clear enough! I hope it works cause I am doing the same thing to my bf next Christmas for the very first time
sneaky.gif

mrslid

Quote:

I ordered one in Confidence for my friend with my Rouge Cocos and gave it a try. I wasn't totally wowed but it was nice. It was stickier than the glossimers but not too bad. The wear was pretty good and definately more opaque coverage than a glossimer. I've never tried an Aqualumiere.

sailordom

What glossimers would you all recommend to someone who owns, well, none?

Yes, the dark side of Chanel is tempting me!
yes.gif

I'm looking for something sparkly to wear with lipsticks -- mostly, I wear berry colors, dark pinks and the occasional coral. Right now, I have mostly regular MAC lipglasses (which are a tad on the sticky side for me, to be honest), a couple of Bobbie Brown glosses (too pricey per ounce IMO) and a few Urban Decay glosses (annoying scent and my boyfriend despises the taste!).

I tried a glossimer once at a Chanel counter and loved the way it felt. But I have no idea which ones to start with! Help enable me!
graucho.gif

Latest posts