Chanel Glosses - ALL

elegant-one

I adore the RALs! I wish they would make more shades soon. Ming is a perfect MLBB for me. I'm tempted by Santal as well.

Does anyone have Magnifique glossimer? Is the golden shimmer gritty on the lips or does it feel smooth?
I have Mag. as well & love it on - no gritt
winks.gif

Miss QQ

I wore Confidence over a pale pink l/s and I like it! I also wore Exces yesterday for the first time!
heart.gif

karester

I've worn Emoi at work and I love it.

Does anyone know if Saks is still carrying the Liberté RAEG? Is it only in store if it is? I'd love to buy it but there's no Saks near me.

Winthrop44

Liberte is only in-store, not on Saks online. I got it sent to me from a counter a few weeks ago and honestly I love all the other shades more (except for the nude color which was too brown on me). It's just not very noticeable on me at all, but maybe my pigmented lips are the problem. If you have pigmented lips I wouldn't go crazy trying to find it. JMO.
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I like Liberte over Chintz, because Chintz is quite creamy and when I apply glossimers eg Bikini Peach over it, it becomes too slippery and heavy for me.

Winthrop44

I'll give that a try Miss QQ, thanks.
smiles.gif
I like wearing the other Extrait de glosses all by themselves.

Miss QQ

How pigmented is Pink Pulsion? Does the natural lip colour show if it is worn on its own? I'm thinking if I need it.

Camnagem

I find with most Chanel items the hype is warranted! The price isn't small, no doubt there, but I really think out every single purchase I make and because of that I avoid impulse purchases, I buy less, and I'm happier with each item I end up with.

The lip items are especially great, IMO, and worth at least a swatch to see if they work for you.
winkiss.gif

Bonitinha

i want to try Chanel glosses but they're so expensive not sure if i should buy into the hype
The Chanel glossimers are what got me hooked on Chanel! I love them over lipsticks. If you live near a counter, go check them out -- you may just fall in love!

mrslid

I find with most Chanel items the hype is warranted! The price isn't small, no doubt there, but I really think out every single purchase I make and because of that I avoid impulse purchases, I buy less, and I'm happier with each item I end up with.

The lip items are especially great, IMO, and worth at least a swatch to see if they work for you.
winkiss.gif

I 2nd all this!!

Latest posts