Chanel Glosses - ALL

zombie_candy

I hear rave reviews of this color and I'd really like to get it but was this limited edition? because I can't seem to find it at the Chanel makeup counter :confused:

Ernie

Re: Chanel Glossimer in Spark

I saw it today at the Chanel counter, it's a fabulous color, I love it.

UrbanEast

I tried this one and it was too warm for me. Hibiscus worked a lot better for my PPP complexion.

MzzRach

I love Spark. It's the first Glossimer I ever got, and it's still my fave. Very flattering.

Hypathya

Ladies, must of you know my favorite item from Chanel are the Glossimers or Les Levres Scintillantes as this was my very first Chanel item. My mom gave it to me and it was love at first sight!!
love.gif

So...

What are your favorites??

Are you tempted to try a gloss from Chanel??

Do you love them??

Do you miss the old formulas like Cristalle gloss or Aqualumiere gloss??

Are you excited for the new ones??

Is Rouge Allure Laque a gloss, a lipstick or both??

Let's chat!!
th_DANCE.gif

Almus

Re: Chanel Glosses!!

Oh I am so tempted by Chanel glosses but I have not been able to find the time to go to the counter and swatch them myself. About being excited about the new ones, I know it's very anticipated, but gimme Pink Pulsion form the holiday collection now!

About RAL I have only the one in Ming and although I love it, it is not as easy to apply in a rush as a usual lipstick and that's the only con I have against them. Coverage, duration and that feeling of wearing a great product of the lips: +1000

Camnagem

I adore Chanel lip stuff in general, but I really feel that the glosses are in a league of their own.

The Glossimers are so sparkly and gorgeous without treading into the "I jammed my face into pixie dust" category. They're grown up glimmer, fit for a Queen and not a Princess. I can't get enough of them!

Current Glossimer fav: Pink Teaser

RAL's I think of as a liquid lipstick and they're amazing! They're SO pigmented and make the lips look seriously full and lush. Dragon is a must own for any red lip lover and is my go to lip for a fancy night out.

Current RAL fav: Phoenix

The new RA Extrait De Gloss are my favorite to date. IMO, they're ridiculously great in every aspect. They feel amazing on the lips, look juicy and glorious, they wear pretty well, and they in between Glossimers and RAL's in pigmentation. If you're a fan of MAC's Cremesheen Glasses, I think you'll LOVE these. These are my perfect every day/every night gloss and I'm thrilled they're a perm addition.

Current RAEDG fav: Exces
heart.gif

Bonitinha

DSCN1089.jpg

This is my little Glossimer collection so far: Courtisane, Magnifique, Waterlilly, Mica, Bikini Peach, and Colibri (Aqualumiere)
I absolutely love all of them with the exception of Colibri (just a shiny top coat basically -- pretty, but doesn't last long on me).
I still want: Rose Sand, Wild Rose, Pailettes, Beige Guitarre . . . and I'm sure many of the LE ones to come
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

^^
drools.gif
All the pink glosses. I want Waterlily!

Does anyone have Gold Light glossimer? It is my favourite glossimer, and it is not pink.
tong.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem

RAL's I think of as a liquid lipstick and they're amazing! They're SO pigmented and make the lips look seriously full and lush. Dragon is a must own for any red lip lover and is my go to lip for a fancy night out.

Current RAL fav: Phoenix

The new RA Extrait De Gloss are my favorite to date. IMO, they're ridiculously great in every aspect. They feel amazing on the lips, look juicy and glorious, they wear pretty well,

Current RAEDG fav: Exces
heart.gif

Oh my I agree with ALL of the above!!! The Extrait Glosses are all that. Exces is my fave. too. I wear it all the time. I hope they do more & more colors. They are perfect.

switchblade

I love the pigmented glossimers without shimmer (Sirop, Giggle and Bel Air). Rose Dilemma is pretty as well but it's more sheer than the others. I also adore the new Extrait de Glosses, I got two so far (Liberte and Confidence). My number one fave is the RAL in Ming, it's my perfect MLBB.

I think I'm pretty set, I just want Magnifique and Dragee! I'm eyeing Bikini Peach but I'm still not sure about it (I read somewhere that there was glitter fallout when it wears off.) I can't find Dragee anywhere though, I think it was limited edition and was released a long time ago.

Winthrop44

We need Chanel CCOs to get our hands on some of those "limited edition and released a long time ago" items! Where do the leftovers go? It drives me crazy!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
We need Chanel CCOs to get our hands on some of those "limited edition and released a long time ago" items! Where do the leftovers go? It drives me crazy!

In my head I picture a glorious warehouse filled with Chanel goodies of the past. Boy, I'd love to dig through that!

TheTeenageMuse

I only have Pink Teaser and Venus but any recs for NC45 skintone? I've been eyeing Glaze and Spark online and anything from the collection that had Venus but I'm unsure of whether they were LE?

Honey&LemonGirl

^Ooh, I bet Spark would look fantastic on NC45. From the Lumieres Celestes glossimers, I think only Cosmos and Jupiter (the red-brown and the red) were LE.

The Chanel counter in Nordstrom SF finally got the glosses, lippies, and varnishes in! And who swooped in within hours of the phone call to claim some RAEG?
winks.gif
I'm really impressed by the opacity! And I think I actually dig the new applicator.
smiles.gif

missanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
I'm really impressed by the opacity! And I think I actually dig the new applicator.
smiles.gif

ITA
yes.gif
I brought Emoi. I was a little put off by the applicator at first but it does apply the gloss smooth and evenly. The more I used it the more I liked it.

I'm NW45/NC50ish and I have the following glosses.
Glossimers
Muscat
Venus
Constellation
heart.gif

Coral Love
Waterlily
Pink Teaser
heart.gif

Unity
Magnifique
heart.gif

Mica
heart.gif

Laser
Iris
Aqualumiere
Bondi Beach
RAEG
Emoi

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Do they end up on Ebay? I know there is one seller that buys up leftover stock from the big name stores.

I dunno. It doesn't seem to me like there's enough on Ebay to be all of it, but what do I know?
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts