Chanel Eyeshadows

Miss QQ

^^ Hello! Good to see you here again!

Honey&LemonGirl - Yeah the new sheer l/s are going to be everywhere! I'm most interested in RC Shine (of course lol), the YSL ones and the Nars ones. I can't get Nars at all and YSL is only available at DFS, too bad! I didn't like the Dior Addict l/s so I'm not keen on these new ones either.

Shypo

^^ Yes, I thought I recalled from a different link that it is Romance. It's also on my list along with Fauve *fingers crossed it becomes available here!*

I'll have to break Cinnamon out of eye shadow purgatory.......this look on DA is spectacular!

elegant-one

Well Romance was at the top of my list so
th_happy1.gif

User38

C!.. no, the wildman from the South doesn't know about the pink pantalones yet.. we really did not have much time to talk except for monetary and political issues...
holysheep.gif
but I got an email this morning in which he is asking if I would join him for dinner next friday when he will be in MIA for the weekend and then to NYC on Mon... lol. So I might, just might tell him about my pink pantlones.. but I have to respond to the email, let him suffer a bit
cheerleader.gif

Elegant, I will be wearing the Cinnamon Es tonight, as I have a lovely dinner party to attend and will be wearing my lovely girly peachy silk blouse and skirt, with my nude coloured Labs.. oh yea..oh I also meant to ask you what you thought of Comedia RA.. I have it and have worn it only a few times, it;s going to be one of my spring staples. Will check out Romance too... should be stunning.

Honey.. yep the trend is on our side for the ls/lg tubes.. YAY. I love this formulation and have been fighting for a few years to have it marketed.. finally!

elegant-one

Your attire sounds so lovely & elegant! I like Comedia - its a pretty color but for some reason, I don't wear it that often.

Dinner?! I'd make him wait too ;)

Almus

I have been so disconnected lately from Specktra (and from RL, lol) that I have missed Fauve!
holysheep.gif

I haven't been to the Chanel counter since I got my spring goodies and I thought I had some extra time till the summer collection release, but now I see that I may have to go again next week :sneaky:

I agree that Cinnamon looks gorgeus so maybe I'll have to check it too besides Khaki and vert khaki (oh dear! I am so obsessed with army greens lately
girlhaha.gif
). I'll report back if I find Fauve here in Spain. Have a good sunday ladies!

Shypo

HG, I hope you had a great time at your party!! Your outfit sounds very classy and pretty, just like you!
kissy.gif
Dinner sounds like a marvelous idea!! How long did you make him wait for the email?
girlhaha.gif

Almus, hopefully you haven't missed out on Fauve yet *crosses fingers* - nothing wrong with another little shopping trip!

I think I might have to break Cinnamon out today, maybe with Nomade and Sillage or Island.......but meh - I'm still blah. Heading down to the CCO so maybe that will perk me up!

User38

C!. thank you... and I admit I can clean up pretty well.. lol. but most of the time, one side of my head is in Pebbles hair, and my old bf jeans are my day to day outfit.. paired of course with wonderful shirts! But since this was an elegant party, I wore something lovely I had bought in Milan a few months ago.
oh I wrote him back.. and got this response: As long as your lips look as red as they did at the airport.. I do not care. Will confirm arrival and accomodations during the week. Hoping to see you for dinner on Friday
thud.gif

ms.qqq.. thank you!

Elegant. lol.. I should wear my pink pants all the time.. I really make a statement
pompom.gif
in those;

signed: A card carrying member of MUAnon
cheerleader.gif

bis

Enjoy the dinner, HG, at least he sounds like a good and witty conversation partner. And I assume you will wear some nude lipstick?! ;)

Shypo

HG! Oh my!!!! A Latin Lover.........looking for red lips!!!
bouquet.gif
Oooo la la!!! I'm excited for you
eyelove.gif
Whose red lips will you wear?
graucho.gif

Shypo

So for once I chose the proper thread for my post
angelic.gif
- I think I am lemming Smoky Eyes now......I've read a couple of reviews of it, but haven't swatched it for myself in some time......on my weekly sojourn to Nordie's tomorrow I think I will check it out.

Why, oh why, do I need another quad?

MzzRach

I just got the Misty Soft duo this week - I am loving it. The shades blend like a dream, the shimmerly lilac and smokey plum are still neutral-ish, but with a kick. This is my first of the new(ish) duos, the pigment and wear is much better than the discontinued quilted duos, in my opinion.

Miss QQ

Cheryl - I have Smoky Eyes and I love the glittery grey silvery colour (2nd darkest colour in the quad). The quad makes an easy smoky eyes, not too harsh, but if you want a very dramatic look you can use a black e/l and smudged it to create a dark base.

Hi Rachel! Yes the new duos are much more pigmented than the old duos. Enjoy Misty soft, and you need to look at Taupe-Delicat! Delicat (the cream colour) is the perfect neutral colour!

Shypo

Thanks MissQQ! I did swatch the quad yesterday, and it is on my list - the colors are gorgeous but not too over the top!

Rachel, glad you broke down and got one of the duos - as MissQQ said - Taupe/Delicat is just gorgeous - my favorite of the bunch. I wish they made Delicat in a single, it is that versatile and pretty!

Winthrop44

Twilight and Fauve are now available on strawberrynet.com if anyone is interested. Cheryl, did you get both? What do you think of them?

kanne

I have Fauve on layby at the moment, can't wait to get it thought. The texture and pigmentation seem great, it's such a pretty colour.

Latest posts