Chanel Nail Polishes

Winthrop44

Thanks for posting. It looks like there are some potentially interesting shades. I'd love to try them all on.

Raindance

Thanks for this. Don't know if we've got a EU/UK/ROI release date yet ? Ill ask when I collect Sunrise Trip next Friday.

Mariniere and Pirate for me at the moment
Will look at the greys in person first

Only just got round to my christmas present polishes [ Rouge noir & rose fusion] so I've got some catching up to do.

Did I see here or somewhere else the whisper that there are 18 now and another 9 later in the year - not sure if that includes summer collection which has 5. Potentially another busy polish year - I may need to review my storage capacity !

Raindance

So i just noticed both Vamp and Rouge Noir in the US - I wonder if we'll get both here ?
[We didn't get the full Rouge Coco lipstick range last year]

mkoparanova

Thanks for this. Don't know if we've got a EU/UK/ROI release date yet ? Ill ask when I collect Sunrise Trip next Friday.

Mariniere and Pirate for me at the moment
Will look at the greys in person first

Only just got round to my christmas present polishes [ Rouge noir & rose fusion] so I've got some catching up to do.

Did I see here or somewhere else the whisper that there are 18 now and another 9 later in the year - not sure if that includes summer collection which has 5. Potentially another busy polish year - I may need to review my storage capacity !

Does that mean that the collection will be out next Friday? :yess:

So i just noticed both Vamp and Rouge Noir in the US - I wonder if we'll get both here ?
[We didn't get the full Rouge Coco lipstick range last year]

Don't we have both? RN is definitely permanent but I think I've seen Vamp too.

Raindance

That what I was told today ! Spring collection / Sunrise trip on Friday 28th . I have no idea what/ if all pieces will be available here though.

It was my understanding that Vamp 18 was the US release in 1995 and RN 18 the European "version" although RN has been released in the US as a limited edition at some point. I think they are slightly different and I'm sure one of the other expert here has the full story. I did a swatch comparison before Xmas of Vamp/RN from the internet as The Husband was in the US and he had a list of US released polishes to track down for me but unfortunately he ran out of time.

Myth

So surprised no Black Satin?
Those are the STAPLES!

THIS HAS to he just a small glimpse of new line
Yeah I was excited to get Black Satin in the new formula. I didn't see Black Satin listed with the perm Le Vernis on Chanel's site, no idea if that means anything. I signed up for email notification for alerts when the collection goes live lol

starletta8

I get so many compliments on Sunrise Trip. This polish is amazing.

Really?

I've been holding my tongue on Sunrise Trip for a good month now... it's the worst-performing Chanel polish I own. And I've got 150+ Chanel polishes. Even with an aggressive base coat strategy (usually a base coat plus a coat of Deborah Lippmann Naked), it STILL stains my nails horribly. It also doesn't last long on me.

I know that individual body chemistry plays the largest role in how nail polishes work for a person, but Sunrise Trip is so bad I thought about returning it to Nordstrom.

Latest posts