Chanel Nail Polishes

starletta8

Picked up Pirate and Garconne today. Whenever UPS gets their stuff back together, I'll have all 15 polishes available right now- just on the hunt for Marinere.

nudibelle

I was waiting to see what Sabrina thought abt formula
theres still not a color that jumps out catches my attention

starletta8

The more I play with these, the more I love them.

Finally starting to put into words what I feel about the formula, having tested multiple shades and bought the entire range (so far I think I'm one of the few to do that). Doing separate swatch wheels for every color is making me realize that many of these are dupeable but they're all unique in my stash.

Camelia, for example, is closest to Dior Diorific Royale, but that's a color that didn't come here to the US (I chased it overseas). I was sure I had a dead-on dupe for Monochrome and Organdi but it turns out I don't.

Loving the performance of this formula and Le Gel coat. I seriously question the nail chemistry knowledge of those having significant issues.

starletta8

Trying to follow the rules, but I will be posting full manis, swatches, and nail wheels for all 15 shades soon. But I know nobody cares....

Raindance

Trying to follow the rules, but I will be posting full manis, swatches, and nail wheels for all 15 shades soon. But I know nobody cares....
I have been away but am looking forward to more reviews and swatches ....

Don't know UK release date yet so can't decide whether to get old formula Pirate or wait for the new .... I think this is the only gap in my collection I feel I might have to fill with the old polish and brush.
[I have IRO 45 polishes now but am quite strict and only buy those colours that I know I will wear]

What's happened to Mariniere the blue ? Sunrise Trip is showing up definitely purple on me so I will be disappointed if we're not getting that although I'm definitely excited about Emerude the green in the Summer collection.

starletta8

I have been away but am looking forward to more reviews and swatches ....

Don't know UK release date yet so can't decide whether to get old formula Pirate or wait for the new .... I think this is the only gap in my collection I feel I might have to fill with the old polish and brush.
[I have IRO 45 polishes now but am quite strict and only buy those colours that I know I will wear]

What's happened to Mariniere the blue ? Sunrise Trip is showing up definitely purple on me so I will be disappointed if we're not getting that although I'm definitely excited about Emerude the green in the Summer collection.

I posted my reviews- just look at my signature. I don't double post everything here.

Marinere was delayed from the collection. Latest info I got from a SA was April for the US. I don't know why Chanel is ridiculous with this one straggler per collection crap as of late.

Raindance

I posted my reviews- just look at my signature. I don't double post everything here.

Marinere was delayed from the collection. Latest info I got from a SA was April for the US. I don't know why Chanel is ridiculous with this one straggler per collection crap as of late.

Thank you, I'm a bit tired and slow tonight - I just worked that out to look at your blog and have been reading them.Great comprehensive reviews :thankyou:

What do you think ? Should I get old formula Pirate or wait for the new ?
Current wish list now includes new Particuliere and Vamp neither of which I currently have.

starletta8

Thank you, I'm a bit tired and slow tonight - I just worked that out to look at your blog and have been reading them.Great comprehensive reviews :thankyou:

What do you think ? Should I get old formula Pirate or wait for the new ?
Current wish list now includes new Particuliere and Vamp neither of which I currently have.

Thanks!

I'm so in love with the new formula and its much-improved wear time that I'd just wait for the better formula. Our price hike was only $1, and it's worth far more than that. Any color differences were minimal.

Raindance

Thanks!

I'm so in love with the new formula and its much-improved wear time that I'd just wait for the better formula. Our price hike was only $1, and it's worth far more than that. Any color differences were minimal.

Thank you.
I will just have to continue to be patient for another month or so ...

Latest posts