Chanel Nail Polishes

Winthrop44

I'm very curious about Monochrome. Can't wait to hear how you like them! I wish we could see swatches of all of them. What color is Roubachka? And more importantly who can pronounce it???

Last edited:

starletta8

I'm very curious about Monochrome. Can't wait to hear how you like them! I wish we could see swatches of all of them. What color is Roubachka? And more importantly who can pronounce it???

Chanel is becoming Queen B of stealth collections lately.

Roubachka looks to be a dark, vampy purple on my monitor.

Winthrop44

Thanks. I couldn't decide whether it was dark purple or black on mine. I like how they snuck in some new Rouge Cocos with the Stylos and the nails too.

nudibelle

I most interested in this gel top
I love gelous , it really extends my wear
ill try camellia first
cant believe they did release a black or all white

Ernie

Thanks. I couldn't decide whether it was dark purple or black on mine. I like how they snuck in some new Rouge Cocos with the Stylos and the nails too.
I thought that was sneaky of them! Now I need to check them all out, I wonder if the polishes are at the counters yet.

starletta8

I feel your pain! Plus Nars Spring!

Oh, I haven't even been able to nab Nars Spring yet either!

I got a shipping notice for the polishes (much slower than normal for Chanel, too), so it may be Monday or Tuesday before I get them. I'll be out and about tomorrow for some doctor's appointments and will try to check some local counters to see if these have arrived yet. That said, Macy's and Bloomingdales apparently didn't get La Perle (at least not in-store), so they may be the next to get this collection if Chanel follows form (I mean, do they really want 3 collections out at Neimans's or Nordstrom?).

ETA: I just got a UPS notice; looks like I should have these on Friday. Which means I should be able to swatch Friday night!

Last edited:

starletta8

OK, I got more info. I got to see the book, and a sheet.

Ship date was 1 February, so look for this within the next 2 weeks at local counters. Some counters are starting to get a small handful of Stylos already.

Here's a new piece of info: the collection is actually 16 polishes, not the 15 currently online. The missing polish is a dark blue named Marinere or something similar to that.

Raindance

Ship date was 1 February, so look for this within the next 2 weeks at local counters. Some counters are starting to get a small handful of Stylos already.

Here's a new piece of info: the collection is actually 16 polishes, not the 15 currently online. The missing polish is a dark blue named Marinere or something similar to that.

Oh no ! that was the only must have one for me !

Winthrop44

Yes -- I saw Marinere (or however it's spelled) on chanel.com but when I tried to add it to my bag it said out of stock. It looked like a beautiful dark blue. And then it disappeared altogether.

Monsy

I hated seche with any nail polish. It's garbage. and i specifically asked her if she used new chanel top coat or something else and she said "of course chanel"
wtf

starletta8

I hated seche with any nail polish. It's garbage. and i specifically asked her if she used new chanel top coat or something else and she said "of course chanel"
wtf

I agree with about 90% of that. Seche does have its place, and it rocks with its own polishes. But I found that it causes more issues than problems it solves.

I'm looking forward to trying Le Gel Coat when it launches in store. I'll be testing my Chanel polishes with a Chanel base and topcoat.

starletta8

I've been waiting all day for my polishes. Then again, UPS literally drove my order from yesterday around all day and night without delivering it.

starletta8

Monochrome is a CREME. I'd call it a light dove grey type of grey. Fastest mani in the world to follow for swatch purposes. I haven't opened Camelia yet.

Latest posts