Chanel Nail Polishes

Raindance

I wonder how they will choose which colours to contine/reformulate? if any! Top sellers form the permanent line as with the Rouge Coco's maybe ? I think there were only about 4/5 lipsticks continued [is that right?] I am feeling very impatient to know ! How would they know which LE colours people would like to see again? They must have some ability to do that because we've seen reworks of Jade as Fraisure and Peche Nacree this year [although I believe both are slightly different to the originals]

I only really got back into polish a few years ago so I missed so many LE's I couldn't possibly catch up !
My list is Azur, Coco Blue and Skyline plus Taboo

Winthrop44

I wonder how they will choose which colours to contine/reformulate? if any! Top sellers form the permanent line as with the Rouge Coco's maybe ? I think there were only about 4/5 lipsticks continued [is that right?] I am feeling very impatient to know ! How would they know which LE colours people would like to see again? They must have some ability to do that because we've seen reworks of Jade as Fraisure and Peche Nacree this year  [although I believe both are slightly different to the originals]  I only really got back into polish a few years ago so I missed so many LE's I couldn't possibly catch up ! My list is Azur, Coco Blue and Skyline plus Taboo 
Taboo (and Frisson) are on Saks.com but if you're not in the US they won't ship.

Raindance

Taboo (and Frisson) are on Saks.com but if you're not in the US they won't ship.
Thanks for letting me know. I am in the UK but Hubby is is New York in December and has a growing list of lipsticks and now polishes that are not available here to search for when he is there !

Monsy

frisson is the biggest nail polish disaster created in the nail polish history . save your money

Raindance

Bit of a splurge today with the Holiday 2015 releases !
Collected Rose Fusion which had been put aside for me and also came home with Singuliere [only 2 left so couldn't risk it - I just LOVE this colour] and also Rouge Noir LE [again only 2 left of the 6 received by my local store.]
Lovely SA at John Lewis Nottingham said they had sold 20 "regular" bottles of Rouge Noir by 1.30 today - I had to specifically ask for the LE packaging !

RockDiva

Bit of a splurge today with the Holiday 2015 releases !
Collected Rose Fusion which had been put aside for me and also came home with Singuliere [only 2 left so couldn't risk it - I just LOVE this colour] and also Rouge Noir LE [again only 2 left of the 6 received by my local store.]
Lovely SA at John Lewis Nottingham said they had sold 20 "regular" bottles of Rouge Noir by 1.30 today - I had to specifically ask for the LE packaging !
I swatched Singuliere and I fell in love! I need it.

nudibelle

They both look great on you. I'm wearing Vamp 18 today. I held it next to Rouge Noir 18 and was surprised to see that they're definitely different. I put the new
topcoat, Le Top Coat Lamé on an accent nail but it's only noticeable close up.

Rouge Noir is much darker while Vamp appears to have slight shimmer and is browner than RN.
I wasn't even interested in the lame' coat
but I keep seeing it over vamp and OMG its gorgeous

I need

nudibelle

I missed out on malice
I just thought it was so Christmas glittery red
boy was I wrong

Strong is top on my wish list
I was able to score Steel but strong was gone asap
I still mourn it when ever I see it on bloggers dupe pics

I have Or and Nuit from the Russian collection
have never even worn them their sooooo pretty
I keep them in a hidden stash
my mom loves to come over and "borrow" polishes

Raindance

I missed out on malice
I just thought it was so Christmas glittery red
boy was I wrong

Strong is top on my wish list
I was able to score Steel but strong was gone asap
I still mourn it when ever I see it on bloggers dupe pics

I have Or and Nuit from the Russian collection
have never even worn them their sooooo pretty
I keep them in a hidden stash
my mom loves to come over and "borrow" polishes
LOL - I can see I may have to do that with my daughter in due course !

mkoparanova

f4b75825_Screenshot_2015-11-12-14-30-28.png
9257200a_Screenshot_2015-11-12-14-30-39.png
They look unfinished to me..

LivN

Frisson is one of my favourite Ch nail polishes Monsy!! lol The only fault is that it is really hard to take of because of all the glitter.

starletta8

Frisson is one of my favourite Ch nail polishes Monsy!! lol The only fault is that it is really hard to take of because of all the glitter.

I happen to really like Frisson, too. I find Butter London Glitter Scrubbers to be the best for removal.

Medgal07

I happen to really like Frisson, too. I find Butter London Glitter Scrubbers to be the best for removal.
I have Frisson and I've never worn it. I had to check my inventory document to see if I had it------my name is Meddy and I'm a Chanel NP hoarder
greengrin.gif

Monsy

Reasons why I hated it: it looks on the nails nothing like in the bottle chips in the matter of hours LITERALLY i am not kidding about this one.

Latest posts