Chanel Nail Polishes

Medgal07

I like the new minimalist bottle, and I'm all for Longwear Chanel np
thmbup.gif

MACGirl13

I received an phone call on Saturday from my SA at Nordstrom/Chanel and she advised that 18-Rouge Noir would be a permanent color in the new formula for the US. She said she just spoke to the regional rep for Chanel who confirmed in the background of the conversation. Hope this helps for anyone that wants it since it wasn't available for us here in the US.

starletta8

Pulled out one of the best polishes of all time today- Malice. I'd love for that to come back in the new formula.

nudibelle

I received an phone call on Saturday from my SA at Nordstrom/Chanel and she advised that 18-Rouge Noir would be a permanent color in the new formula for the US. She said she just spoke to the regional rep for Chanel who confirmed in the background of the conversation. Hope this helps for anyone that wants it since it wasn't available for us here in the US.

Thank you sweet lord baby jesus!

nudibelle

I messed up and waited to order rouge Lame top coat
And now it's sold out every where

pretty Ladies if you see it at any counters
Drop a number so I can order?

hitchcockblonde

It's still available at Bloomingdale's here: http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...oryID=1001064#fn=spp=5&ppp=96&sp=1&rid=&spc=5

If you sign up for a Loyallist account you can get free shipping on every order, other wise it is 50$ minimum for free shipping. They also have a check in store option on the website to see if it is at a counter near you.

MakeupAli

Hope you find it.

I am on the hunt for the Rouge Noir Khol, which is sold out. I had it but somehow it has gone missing thanks to too much moving around. Would love to replace it if anyone sees it anywhere.

nudibelle

Latest posts